Chemdawg, Thai Stick, One Bagseed

I have done a few CFL grows and what is MOST SHOCKING to me is how INCREDIBLY EFFICIENT THE 75WATT BULBS ARE FROM 2 INCHES AWAY.
it's like their on PGH. PLANT GROWTH HORMONE.
I haven't added ANYTHING to the soil/potting soil mix I use after aerator gets to it.
When I got to vegetative last time I moved everything into Fox Farms soil and castings and perlite and nutrients under 7500watts, what produced was dense and COVERED and tested at 21% so I say if the system ain't broke, don't fix it.
Surely when it break, you all will be there to guide me through the fix :)
Thanks everyone and one love.

I have done a few CFL grows and what is MOST SHOCKING to me is how INCREDIBLY EFFICIENT THE 75WATT BULBS ARE FROM 2 INCHES AWAY.
it's like their on PGH. PLANT GROWTH HORMONE.
I haven't added ANYTHING to the soil/potting soil mix I use after aerator gets to it.
When I got to vegetative last time I moved everything into Fox Farms soil and castings and perlite and nutrients under 7500watts, what produced was dense and COVERED and tested at 21% so I say if the system ain't broke, don't fix it.
Surely when it break, you all will be there to guide me through the fix :)
Thanks everyone and one love.
I'm very curious to see how efficient they are... I really like the idea of using cfls

I'm fortunate to have lots and lots of different buds brought to me as part of my job so I'm just gonna post my nonsense until I'm all done.
Like these buds my friend grew and for her first time all alone in a one bedroom not bad 2 jobs.
I TOLD HER how to handle flowering cycle and it looks like she just ignored it all. Terpenes are Niiiice tho... Stink fruity af calyxes under developed trichomes under developed, pistols, white and whitish orange, under developed.
Learn Patience is how I will advise her. Although I broke it open and was surprised.

20170612_121409 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

I'm very curious to see how efficient they are... I really like the idea of using cfls

They are the shit. IF YOU REMEMBER THEY ARE COLD so you keep them 1 1/2 to 2 inches from plant.
And use about 75w from seedling to up to 8 75watt bulbs. 5 up top. 3 or 4 to the sides and middle of plant.

420-magazine-mobile1772763352.jpg
my new baby is loving the 23w cfl... 3 days old and stretching like a champ

420-magazine-mobile1772763352.jpg
my new baby is loving the 23w cfl... 3 days old and stretching like a champ
STRETCHING IS NOT A GOOD SIGN.
It means at the molecular level your seedling is sensing it is still underground and needs to grow out into the sun. Some stretching. Must naturally take place but your too much too soon. Any CFL I have NEVER kept farther than 2 inches from plant. They don't get hot and farther than 2 inches they are worthless.
If KEPT 1-2 inches you'll have 3rd set leaves in a week.

BESIDES potting soil and perlite, for the first month or so only, Is there anything I need to do you think. I have always done simple potting soil/perlite, 2 inches from a 75watt CFL and have always had short stocky bushy results and topped and cropped, soil changed to a fox farms blend a month in. Anyone think of anything else?

It's odd to me that the WORST Mexican Schwag reggs whatever kids call it today with half the weight of seeds and stems.
If I GROW ONE FEMALE AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO HER, THEYD CALL WHAT I GROW "LOUD"

It's odd to me that the WORST Mexican Schwag reggs whatever kids call it today with half the weight of seeds and stems.
If I GROW ONE FEMALE AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO HER, THEYD CALL WHAT I GROW "LOUD"
Scientific control... Took your advice btw and moved my sprout to 1 in away seen a second node inna couple hours! Thanks a bunch!

Back
Top Bottom