2nd Grow. Bag seed from some very purple bud. Pics inside.

**bows head in silent prayer**

Looking groovy so far man :) top marks for use of vertical fluros and innovation. I'll +rep to that .. :bong:

What nutes? (if any)

FF Big Bloom. The vertical lights are working out very well, as the lower growth started to expand the very next day :)

I used one of the wall mart 3 gals on my last grow and also had some other pots and i swear walmart is the root of all evil, the plants with the wal mart pot grew slower and one even died. I think it was due to the lack of ventilation holes in the bottom. Hope it doesnt affect your grow! Everythings looking super green!

I used one of the wall mart 3 gals on my last grow and also had some other pots and i swear walmart is the root of all evil, the plants with the wal mart pot grew slower and one even died. I think it was due to the lack of ventilation holes in the bottom. Hope it doesnt affect your grow! Everythings looking super green!

Well now you've got me worried. The lower set of fan leaves is starting to yellow pretty quickly. There's one of the vertical flouros right next to it so I don't think light is an issue and we just transplanted so I don't think its rootbound. Also on several of the top leaves look as if something has started to eat at them, but there is no evidence of this on the bigger girl we have flowering next to it. I'll be investigating further.

Yeah that actually happened about a week ago when I was still getting a feel for a feeding schedule, but it hasn't spread since so I think i'm ok.

maybe you are getting your nutes on the leaves since they are down low? the soil strength mix is often too strong as a foliar fert so it may burn the leaves if it gets on them. nice grow

Well ladies and gentlemen, ITS A GIRL!! Will get pics up as soon as the pistils develop further. Too small to see with our crappy camera. LOL

Congrats on the girl!!! I haven't had any problems with the walmart pots. The one you have, has a removable bottom. It doesn't look like the bottom part will come off, but it will if you need it to expose the holes in the bottom.

So, two nights ago we harvested our very first plant.

S5030012.JPG

Obviously we're pretty happy about this, the same night we moved our current plant into the HPS light and started 12/12

S5030011.JPG

And finally we put 4 seedlings in soil

S5030014.JPG

I guess we're doing well so far. My current concern are the fan leaves. Even though they've got adequate light and the plant isn't rootbound I still seem to be losing fan leaves, though at a pretty slow rate.

Could it be the lack of sunlight to those lower fan leaves?

Okay, are you giving it any nutes? If no, give it some, if yes, tune it back a bit. Add some hydrogen peroxide to your water to make sure the roots arent rotting. What are the temps like lately?

Okay, are you giving it any nutes? If no, give it some, if yes, tune it back a bit. Add some hydrogen peroxide to your water to make sure the roots arent rotting. What are the temps like lately?

Yeah, its on FF Big Bloom slightly less than half strength and it hasn't had much issue with nutes at this point. Temps are around room temp more or less 68 to 75. Any way to check the roots before proceeding with the peroxide?

are you giving big bloom only?
that is a VERY mild nutrient, even at a rate of 2 tablespoons per gallon.

if you are vegging, add grow big to your cocktail.
I have the feeling you're flowering tho, so most likely you should look for tiger bloom.

looks good tho!

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom