Cherry Cola Autoflower Process

Justblazegas420

420 Member
I started my journey on 1/30/24 it’s been tough but a learning process and I’m almost done.
Strain/s: cherry cola Auto
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
Pot/Bucket Size: 3.5 Gallon
Tent Size: 2” X 2”
Grow Space: 2” X 2”
How Many Plants: 4
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Flowering
Medium: 50% Perlite
Lights: 200W
Nutrients: Foxfarm
Room/Tent Temperature: 78°
Relative Humidity: 65%
Media/Res PH: 6.2
Pests: None
Watering: every other day

IMG_5965.jpeg

IMG_5976.jpeg

IMG_5977.jpeg

IMG_5983.jpeg

IMG_6007.jpeg

IMG_6024.jpeg

IMG_6038.jpeg

IMG_6046.jpeg

IMG_6063.jpeg

IMG_6070.jpeg

Hey looking good over here.... And even better that auto should start pistilin up soon. Keep up the good work 💪🏼

Oh and just a friendly pointer the pots should be filled to the top.... Every inch of soil less than full is stealing room for growth from your plant.

Hey justblaze....looking like you are off to a pleasant early flower start. Is this your first ever grow? I also started with autos and have since moved on to doing both photos and autos but your set up reminds me of how I started. If you need anything or have any questions moving along through harvest, please feel free to tag me and I'll do my best to respond as quickly as I can. Good luck brother grower!

Hey justblaze....looking like you are off to a pleasant early flower start. Is this your first ever grow? I also started with autos and have since moved on to doing both photos and autos but your set up reminds me of how I started. If you need anything or have any questions moving along through harvest, please feel free to tag me and I'll do my best to respond as quickly as I can. Good luck brother grower!
Thanks and yea this my first time growing getting my feet wet lol

Thanks bro and yea this my first time growing getting my feet wet lol
I remember those days well! Luckily I found this site when I was a young little grower like you! It has been a blessing and then some. Any plans for filling up the tent next? What are your harvest ideas? Trim and cure is crucial and will literally make or break your grow, so just want to make sure you got the ins and outs of curing and burping ready in your head before you get to actually doing it.

I want to fill up my tent with like 4-5 plants but I been reading that my tent is to small for that type of grow I’m still going to try it next lol. And yea I have my jars, trimming tray hydrometer and a place to hang them for curing also was told burp the jars 1-2 times a day

Back
Top Bottom