Chocolate Orange?

GreedyFly

420 Member
A newbie doing his first grow has a question about seeds I came across. It was from a medical 8th of a strain labelled as chocolate orange. Is this a real strain, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Wondering what type of plant characteristics this would have. Not sure if dispensary gives product their own names.

Thanks
Greedy

Web search had a few hits on Chocolate Orange or Chocolate Oranges. Thing is you don't know what pollinated it, as it could have Hermied and pollinated itself (so might have those characteristics but susceptible to turning Hermie) or some stray pollen from a "who knows" male or another Strain that Hermied (which it could take on a dice roll of genetic possibilities).

Thanks, if i feel daring I'll try planting them (6 seeds) although only have room for 2 plants at a time.
As its bag seed that could be a good thing. Drop all 6 in little pots to begin with then just keep the 2 strongest when you put em in big pots.

Mostly no. If you let them go tell they finish they will pollinate and seed the whole crop. Even if they are all you are growing the time lost finishing those plants adds to the time you are not starting something else.

Back
Top Bottom