Chop Day Pics

Sounds tasty

It's a pleasant surprise. I assumed it was going to be mostly citrus when I bought the seeds. Here is the breeder's description:

Stats:​

Variety: Fem Photo

Flowering Time: 63-70 Days

Yield: Extremely High

TAC: 25-30%

Terpenes:​

Margarita Mix
Orange Citrus
Fruit Snacks

FYI:​

In the words of Green Dot Dave, Citradelic Sunset’s “aromas range from sour lime margarita mix and orange citrus to rare organic fruit snacks.”

Pungent Terpenes
Loves Indoors
High Yield
Not for Beginners
--------------------------------------------

I guess I got the "organic fruit snacks" pheno this time.

Will grow again for the other two. Not sure why they say "not for beginners". It pretty much grew itself. Wasn't labor intensive or finicky at all.

Smoke report on Lemon Drip

Aroma - still has the lemon pine-sol thing going on. It smoothed out a bit and became less like mop water and more pleasant. There is some butter and biscotti in there too. Aroma is 5/10. It's tough not to associate it with floor cleaner.

Taste - lemon cream, biscotti and dank pine. Taste is 7/10. Not great, but not like smoking mop water either.

Buzz - 100% sativa. Very potent stuff. 10/10. Mind stimulating day dream weed. Long lasting effect.
Yield was only 4.4oz which is more than I anticipated. First time was 7-8oz with a considerably more desirable taste and aroma.

:bongrip:

Smoke report on Lemon Drip

Aroma - still has the lemon pine-sol thing going on. It smoothed out a bit and became less like mop water and more pleasant. There is some butter and biscotti in there too. Aroma is 5/10. It's tough not to associate it with floor cleaner.

Taste - lemon cream, biscotti and dank pine. Taste is 7/10. Not great, but not like smoking mop water either.

Buzz - 100% sativa. Very potent stuff. 10/10. Mind stimulating day dream weed. Long lasting effect.
Yield was only 4.4oz which is more than I anticipated. First time was 7-8oz with a considerably more desirable taste and aroma.

:bongrip:

How was the comedown? I find quality sativas have a fairly smooth transition from high to “sober” without much if any lethargy leftover

blueberryFull1250 - Copy.png

BlueberryBud1zoom1250 - Copy.png

BlueberryGlove1250 - Copy.png

(Temple Flo x Highland Thai Afghani) = Blueberry

This was a white label freebie from North Atlantic Seed Co. I think it's sourced from Seedsman.

Grape Pupil vegged for 4 weeks and bloomed for 9 weeks.

It reeked like raw onions, hot cat piss and lavender on chop day. One plant stunk up the whole house. Which would be great if I wanted the house to smell like onions and cat piss.

Zero aroma of grape on Grape Pupil. False advertising!

But she's so pretty, it doesn't matter if she stinks like cat piss and onions. Hopefully, it tastes better than it smells.

That's all my pics until next harvest in the Summer. I'll give a couple smoke reports later. Maybe some nug shots which I never do for reasons unknown.

Next grow is shaping up to be:

(Toaster Strudel x Mai Tai #4) by Clearwater

Apple Candie by Elev8

Banana Punch by Barneys Farm

(Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree) by Humboldt Seed Co and Seed Junky

By the way, we are having a grow contest for (Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree). If anyone here happened to order them from NASC for $2 recently and wants to join a contest, you have the rest of 2023 to submit your entry. Should be a great strain!

Your pictures/plants are amazing
Drool Drool this side of the planet
Wt kind of camera do you use?
Growlight?
:adore::adore:

Hey thanks! The camera is a Canon G10 with no extra lenses. I use tripod most of the time. Most of the pics were taken with a flash and a black background.

My bloom light for the last four strains pictured is a new to me Phlizon FD-6000-O. 640W in a 4x4. It spans the whole tent. It's an 8 bar LED. I only used it at 60%-70% intensity for the entire bloom cycle. It's super bright.

Before that, I used two 200W Sonofarm (2x4 style) panel lights that worked well, but did not cover the whole tent.

I posted Grape Pupil V2 on Reddit. It got 21,000 views in 24 hours.

Meanwhile, this entire thread only has 1000 views over several months. Reddit has triple of the alleged membership of here. The math doesn't check out. Just saying.

:nomo::passitleft:
I hear you bro. Hope you stay on here. Definitely, think your flowers are on point. My old ass isn't getting on Reddit. Maybe, you need to be more involved on posting, just rappin what you do to the plant..you don't want to compete in our competition either. Enter those beautiful plants Peat.
Lol, I'm quiet but you have me beat..
This place is addictive and a growing family and love it ..
Cheers Peat

Smoke report for Blueberry -

Smells like sweet blueberry and Nag Champa incense. Nice. 8/10.

The taste is the same as the aroma. Could be brighter. Decent. 6/10.

The buzz is euphoric, happy/giggly and relaxed, but not sleepy at all. Nice buzz. 8/10.

Yield was 6.2oz of thick buds. Glad I grew it.

Smoke report for Grape Pupil V2 -

Thankfully the extra ripe onions and cat piss transformed into something more palatable.

It smells like a dank IPA now. Like Citra and Simcoe hops minus the tropical fruit. It has a fruity and floral sour note. It's not grape. It's hibiscus. There are several things going on that I can't easily describe. They combine into something wonderful that smells special. 9/10

Taste isn't grapey at all. That's okay. It's a lot like the aroma. Hibiscus is the main flavor. Rose hips are in there too. The hoppy notes are in the back. I've made fancy beer that tastes and smells like this. The aftertaste is pleasantly tart / sour. Hits really smooth. It's not even cured yet. Just dried. 9/10

The buzz is uplifting mentally like a good sativa, but it doesn't over energize. It makes me want to do creative or semi productive things. Or just happily sit there and enjoy the pleasant buzz that lasts a long time. This weed is making some persistent unpleasant memories not matter at all. If that effect continues, I might have found my new best friend. Grape Pupil V2. 9/10

Back
Top Bottom