Calcium nitrate - 4g / gal
Epsom salt - zero

Kelp extract - 5ml / gal - whole grow
TPS Gold Silica - 3ml / gal - whole grow

Fulvic acid - 4ml / gal - veg only
Chitosan - 3ml / gal - bloom only

Citric acid - truck load

I at a loss for words !!! Straight up BEAUTIFULL :lot-o-toke: my hero

I appreciate the flattering words. Gonna chop three more beauties this month.

Next up is Lemon Drip by Exotic Genetics. It started fading one day after the first nute free drink.

The most recent batch of pics starting with Citradelic Sunset were grown with insane amounts of citric acid. The pH of the feed was 3.0-4.5 for most of bloom to correct a high pH issue that occurred in veg.

Not chop day pics, but this is where I'm putting this useful DTW contraption.

DTWthingy - Copy.png

Adjustable height and convenient way to use garden stakes.

DTW2 - Copy.png

Smoke report for Citradelic Sunset

The aroma is the same as before. Orange marmalade, grape candy and pink bubblegum. Sweet smelling and potent like whiffing a bag of fruity gumballs. Very little weed smell.

The taste is surprisingly different. It's sweet and sour cherry pie haze with some gas. Quite tasty. Smokes smooth too. Can take a big hits with no cough. The cherry flavor lingers long after the exhale and makes drinking water taste like cherry a little.

The buzz is outstanding. It's euphoric, relaxed and alert. Gets me very high, but without anxiety, restlessness or irritability. It has enough indica effect to take the edge off without knocking me out. Decent muscle pain relief too. Pretty happy with the potency of the effects.

Will probably grow again. Wish it would have faded. Need to develop a better fade strategy for next time.

:hookah:

Nute formula used this time:

Jacks 5/12/26 - 5g / gal
Calcium nitrate - 4g / gal
Epsom salt - zero

Kelp extract - 5ml / gal - whole grow
TPS Gold Silica - 3ml / gal - whole grow

Fulvic acid - 4ml / gal - veg only
Chitosan - 3ml / gal - bloom only

Citric acid - truck load
US G is 3.7L
1 tsp is 5g/5ml
Jacks = 5ml/3.7L = 1.35 ml/L

That's a tiny amount for great results 👍

US G is 3.7L
1 tsp is 5g/5ml
Jacks = 5ml/3.7L = 1.35 ml/L

That's a tiny amount for great results 👍

Thanks. I feed 15x a month. The most I ever used was 6g / gal each of part A and B. That yielded considerably more. Such as 10-16oz per plant. But those plants did not smoke as well. They smoked on the harsh side from the extra nutes. Not terribly harsh. Still smokable.

Plants pictured ITT that got the heavy nute treatment are Bogeyman (16.1oz), Mimosa (12.7oz) and Mac n Jack (13.5oz). Since then, I decided smoke quality is more important than maximum yield.

Transplant into finals for at least 3 weeks before flip and 4-6 week veg is my ticket to yield.
7.6 is nice yield bro

Transplant during bloom? Sounds complicated. I'm too lazy for that.

6 weeks veg does seem to make a noticeable difference on yield compared to 4. It's also been shown to produce the highest amount of THC per plant. It's hard to wait the extra two weeks sometimes.

Transplant during bloom? Sounds complicated. I'm too lazy for that.

6 weeks veg does seem to make a noticeable difference on yield compared to 4. It's also been shown to produce the highest amount of THC per plant. It's hard to wait the extra two weeks sometimes.
No transplant during bloom. 3 weeks in their finals before the flip.
6 weeks is nice on the yield too.

This one grew weird. Only had three mains and grew sideways out of the pot. Never really took off like it did the first time I grew it. Yield will be half as much as the first time. The aroma on chop day was exactly like Lemon Pine-sol which would be great if I wanted to mop the floor with this weed.

LemonDripFull1250a - Copy.png

LemonDripBud2_1250 - Copy.png

(Lemon Tree x Grease Monkey) = Lemon Drip by Exotic Genetix

Damn, that's really nice Peat. I can smell her from here.

Hey thanks. It brings back memories of when I used to have to mop the floor with lemon pine-sol at a coffee shop. It has some coffee smell in the background. And some butter. The first time I grew it, the aroma was really special and dare I say, exotic. Different than this time.

Hey thanks. It brings back memories of when I used to have to mop the floor with lemon pine-sol at a coffee shop. It has some coffee smell in the background. And some butter. The first time I grew it, the aroma was really special and dare I say, exotic. Different than this time.

You thinking pheno differences or something you did?

You thinking pheno differences or something you did?

It's a different pheno. Even the leaves have a different shape. Exotic Genetics makes some good stuff, but they are usually only F1 and have several phenos. Some are great and others are meh.

I should have culled when it grew sideways. It's was an omen. Seed number three would have been a winner. This plant might smoke good. Hopefully the pine-sol will smooth out to delicious lemon and fresh pine during the cure. The buzz was 9/10 on the first grow.

This one grew weird. Only had three mains and grew sideways out of the pot. Never really took off like it did the first time I grew it. Yield will be half as much as the first time. The aroma on chop day was exactly like Lemon Pine-sol which would be great if I wanted to mop the floor with this weed.

LemonDripFull1250a - Copy.png

LemonDripBud2_1250 - Copy.png

(Lemon Tree x Grease Monkey) = Lemon Drip by Exotic Genetix
Nice work!:bravo: She's a beauty.:love:

Smoke report for Citradelic Sunset

The aroma is the same as before. Orange marmalade, grape candy and pink bubblegum. Sweet smelling and potent like whiffing a bag of fruity gumballs. Very little weed smell.

The taste is surprisingly different. It's sweet and sour cherry pie haze with some gas. Quite tasty. Smokes smooth too. Can take a big hits with no cough. The cherry flavor lingers long after the exhale and makes drinking water taste like cherry a little.

The buzz is outstanding. It's euphoric, relaxed and alert. Gets me very high, but without anxiety, restlessness or irritability. It has enough indica effect to take the edge off without knocking me out. Decent muscle pain relief too. Pretty happy with the potency of the effects.

Will probably grow again. Wish it would have faded. Need to develop a better fade strategy for next time.

:hookah:
Sounds tasty

Back
Top Bottom