West Hippie With North Atlantic Seeds Does DWC

Thanks everyone it ended up to be more than pneumonia but back home girls went six days without water or nutrients Dosidoe33, Runtz Muffin and Lemon Cherry were a little tough to revive Dosidoe33 still giving me a problem after three days of TLC , Acapolco Gold and Mandarin Cookies would be a great droughting candidates . Pics from two days ago should have taken sooner as it looked only promising on the AG and MCookies .

Took some trich shots as LC says 7 to 9 weeks at 7-1/2 weeks now .

They do not look bad considering 6 days and no water or nutes. 🍋

All those pretty trichomes and I don't think any of the plants look close to ready for the ax! Sorry the DSD33 isn't playing along but it's nice to know you made it out of the hospital again. :thumb:
It gets worst the mega next light driver blew up filling the grow room with burnt rubber smoke . That's about to be my new address hospital . How's mama with her asthma, I didn't take it serious either as the time I got it h1n1 triggered it in 2018 .
They do not look bad considering 6 days and no water or nutes. 🍋
Well by my charts it took 3 days to empty the bucket at a gallon a day top off but the concentration of nutrients from not topping her off may have been what saved her , not a scientist maybe good guess .

I threw my kinde k5 750 in the mega lights place , here's a pic.

HAve a great day everyone.

It gets worst the mega next light driver blew up filling the grow room with burnt rubber smoke
Oof!
Makes for pretty pictures though. :)
That's about to be my new address hospital
Hot damn please don't let that happen. :eek:
How's mama with her asthma, I didn't take it serious either as the time I got it h1n1 triggered it in 2018 .
100% recovered in less than a week! Shocked the doctors for sure and my wife thinks it was a one off that will never happen again. No clue what set it off but I can see why H1N1 would get your lungs in a frenzy. Stay safe out there WH, we miss you when you're not here.

It gets worst the mega next light driver blew up filling the grow room with burnt rubber smoke . That's about to be my new address hospital . How's mama with her asthma, I didn't take it serious either as the time I got it h1n1 triggered it in 2018 .

Well by my charts it took 3 days to empty the bucket at a gallon a day top off but the concentration of nutrients from not topping her off may have been what saved her , not a scientist maybe good guess .

HAve a great day everyone.
NICE. :thumb: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom