Cinderella 99 Grow

use a small 4oz spray bottle that mists finely. I also add non ionic surfactant spreader/wetter so there is 0 droplets forming. I also shut the lights off until the spray is fully absorbed or evaporates.
That all sounds great!
:thumb:

how big are the light leaks? I built my tent out of panda film. It’s good stuff, I like it.

Hundreds of pinholes from my cats climbing it and they scratched a 3”x1” hole in the corner

Getting her painted white

9BE8FC4A-DAA0-436B-8160-0C55916C8D93.jpeg

Yeah it sucks but it’s still good for the autos. Allows me to control the vpd so I’m happy. I actually got it for like 75 bucks, so Ive def got my monies worth out of it. Lol

Yeah the panda film on the outside of the tent.. or even inside the tent would be deadly... your gunna wanna think about flipping soon, I’d hate for you to run out of room once finished flipping into flower
For real bro. I think I’m just gonna save the cash and call the white paint good. Lol I may buy some panda film for the floor though.

And yeah she’s about ready to stretch into a fukn monster

She’s officially in the dark.

Let’s see how she stretches over the next few weeks.

I’ll sure miss her when she’s gone lol

Looking great :high-five: now that is a base on that tree. Good luck:high-five:
Thanks bro! I’m pretty excited for her. She popped soil on 12/26/19
My longest veg so far

I have but they end up yellowing out and drying. Even with roots. I have a few but they’re YELLLLLLOW. Lol I have some more seeds though if they die

Kicking up the nutes to 800ppm total w 250ppm Calmag in Ro water. Ph 6.2 so I watered as is

Back
Top Bottom