Ckridaa's Cookies Kush Grow

I would take about 6-8 cups of water for each plant

Before u used gallons, so cut that down alot. Big pots and they haven't filled with roots yet
Wow for each plant okay I was taking five cups and separating it between the three so maybe I'm not even giving them enough water at all if I'm only using 5 cups of water between the three

For each plant right
Yes....each plant

Water around the edge to entice the plant to grow and fill the pot. Not all the way to the edge, just not all at the center

Yeah man I thought about it I was basically giving my plans half of what they needed I wasn't feeding them enough I guess that's cool I caught it thanks for your help I just got me some THC bomb autos think I'mma put them in dwc would you think about that

Yeah man I thought about it I was basically giving my plans half of what they needed I wasn't feeding them enough I guess that's cool I caught it thanks for your help I just got me some THC bomb autos think I'mma put them in dwc would you think about that

THC Bomb autos are awesome, I harvested 16oz off three of them. The smoke was great also. Here's a pic of my biggest THC Bomb I harvested
621fbdde90ff67ef89c06afdb61c0db1.jpg

I have some Bubble Bomb going now, they are photo period and they are awesome also. I've had good luck with Bomb seeds. Hope you grow those THC Bomb into monsters lol...️

Hello friends yo Chris you was right man I wasn't even given my plants enough water I was just taking 5 cups for all 3 nowhere near enough I gave them each 5 cups yesterday I woke up this morning and then babies are looking happy reaching for light thanks again Chris

Back
Top Bottom