CKS Amnesia Haze Auto - NYC Diesel Auto - First Journal

1200 watts is huge. Cfls can be made to work very well,, just need lots of em,, check outmy link in my siggy about building a CFL light panel, iffin ya like,, cheers fer now

Oh, btw, your plants look very nice,, i have a blueberry nearing harvest right now and two more in veg. One of the best smelling plants around, imo

Well I decided not to get a hid light so it's a mars hydro of new cfl. Going to make the change when these auto finish do I have about a month and a half.

Anyway my DWC is doing well. I saved the dry auto. The chocolate mint Og has 3 leafs now like one of the autos. But they all seem fine. See my first root on one auto through the net pot touching water.
nov_6_DWC.jpg

Still spraying one NYC diesel auto with colloidal silver. But the other one and amnesia haze auto are starting to stretch. I see some pre flowers on the blueberry but still can't really tell if it is a female even with the loop.
nyc_diesel_auto.jpg

The oldest of the crew are just about to fill the pot. And flowering is about to take off in the next couple days.
nov_6_coll.jpg

Thanks.

I also read your electric link. Once I decide what light I am going with. Step one will be get rid of all extension cords. Man I hate them. Always in the way.
Thanks

Went into the tent yesterday and noticed something seemed to be eating one of my little Mazar plants.
nov_9_eaten_plant.jpg

The bird flew in there that day but wasn't sure if he damaged it.
Today more was eaten. When I started pulling the plants out to water them . I found the culprit. And he paid for it with his life. Stupid cricket.
culprit_.jpg

Other than that things are good. All three auto Mazar and the chocolate mint Og have roots touching water. Letting them dry out hurt bad. U can see they almost died. But are back to growing mode.
Chocolate mint Og has 5th set of leaves coming out. And one mazar is the same.
Got one NYC diesel auto going into full flower mode as well as one amnesia haze auto. The other two amnesia haze auto should go in 2 or 3 days.
nov_9_oldest.jpg

Still spraying a NYC diesel auto with colloidal silver. And each of the NYC diesel auto and Amnesia haze auto are stretching. The blueberry has some more pre flowers but I still can't tell what it is. Thought I see some brown hair coming our of one. But I need to wait a little longer.
nov9_colloidal_silver.jpg

Thr tent is jammed and I am so happy to finally see a some buds forming. 45 days in and about another 45 to go. Should be ready around Christmas.
nov_9_watered_.jpg

Thanks.

wow, that is some serious damage,, indeed, so sad,, sometimes this kind of damage leaves a plant unable to ever catch up, thp it tries like heck,, interesting to see how the little one does,, rest lookin great,

dried out you say,, your pellet plants?? again,, damage like that to babies can be for life,, poor things, so dependent on us they are,,

cheers friend

No they didn't dry out again but the shock was so much.
This is the one that caught my attention. But it's only now back to growing.
nov10_almost_died.jpg

This one here seems to be just chugging along.
nov10_good.jpg

And these are her roots.
nov10_roots.jpg

Here's the chocolate mint Og. She doing nice also. Her roots are doing the best.
nov10_chocolate_mint_Og.jpg

Thanks.

Everything seems to be fine. I still can't see any pistols from the pre flowers. But i am 99 % sure it's a female. Pre flowers are long and skinny don't look round at all. So I am pretty excited to find out more.
Nov_13_blueberry.jpg

The NYC diesel auto seems to want to produce. Small leaves compared to amnesia haze auto
Nov_13_NYC_diesel.jpg

These next ones are all amnesia haze auto
Nov_13_aha_3.jpg
Nov_13_aha_2.jpg
Nov_13_aha.jpg

DWC still going. Not doing too much to it.
Nov_13_dwc.jpg

I pulled a NYC diesel auto was just not up to my standards. I need room in there any way. 12 days of spray colloidal on a NYC diesel following another journal here and it was 17 days before he seen something so hopefully end of this week.

Nov_13_garden.jpg

Thanks.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom