CKS Amnesia Haze Auto - NYC Diesel Auto - First Journal

AngryFeta

Starting my first journal. Prefer to grow autos.

I grow in a 2x4x5 grow tent. Use CFL and LED in combination. Lights on 17 hourss. Temp is about 85F and 50 humidity.

All these plants are just 12-15 days from sprouting. Less the bubba kush. Which was a bag seed I am trying out. Not sure if the blueberry is fem. But it is a king seed. I'll flower those somewhere else when the time comes

Can't seem to post pics.or don't know how. I got it now. Easy as pie

Thanks.

1475945344438-1733265351.jpg
14759453720891460831391.jpg
1475945313447-104495663.jpg
1475945228564-1114630136.jpg

Day 16
Everything is looking good. They are all growing faster. I changed the lights to 20/4 to get the most of the autos

50/50 mix , miracle grow and coco , found autos do better because the roots have less restriction to grow, feed them light miracle grow liquid all purpose only after the third week every third watering. So depending on the size every 5-7 days. All the autos will get it on the next watering.
During the plants first weeks I keep the soils damp at all times. Then I soak them. And then I let it dry , I use the lift the pot method. Been doing it for ever. And its fool proof
I briefly tried hydro but struggled with the water level and plant position. So I went back to what I know.

Been spending lots of time on this site lately. So much info. Been thinking of picking up some colloidal silver and trying to make my seeds. If I see some nice pistols on the blueberry for sure I am spraying a piece of it at least.

Want to do an auto also but would need to start spraying in the next couple weeks. Gonna head out today and see if I can find it close by

1476188895367-1859105185.jpg

Bubba kush I fimed looking nice

14761888228811460831391.jpg

Amnesia haze love looks nice

1476188790399-1733265351.jpg

Another amnesia haze

1476188872076-1813466297.jpg

Blueberry nice

1476188761475-104495663.jpg

NYC diesel

Thanks

Good luck with the colloidal silver spraying, all I know is you have to be persistent and do it every day. Make sure to cover any buds you don't want contaminated cuz you can't smoke what you spray. I'm keen on giving this another try myself.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Well i went out But didn't find any colloidal silver. Amazon here I come ,
Growth starting to be a little faster , should have a good week , next 7 -10 days are Important to not stress them in any way. Size shoots are starting to pop up. Started making the turn on two amnesia haze. Like the way these are growing so far.

Bubba kush doing nice , cut the fan leaves and its coming in nice
image37652.jpg

Amnesia haze growing faster than the NYC diesel. Gave their first feeding. Today.

NYC diesel
image37651.jpg

Amnesia haze doing real well.

image37653.jpg

Colloidal silver is relatively easy to make, not that I have done it, but i have researched it and know folks on here who have made it. Tons o info on it. Iffin you are as handy with stuff like you are handy with them scissors,( looking at yer naked plants, not that there is anything wrong with that) then you will be bathing in colloidal silver in no time,, ha

Cheers friend

Did the research about making my own silver doesn't seem too hard. Only thing I need is the pieces of silver. Thanks for the advise. Gonna give it a shot.
Amnesia haze doing real well.
image37667.jpg

Had to start training the side branches. On two of the amnesia haze
image37668.jpg

NYC diesel going like an India nodes are so close together it hard to train
image37669.jpg

Overall there is more green so I'm happy about that. Just feed them all so I'm gonna leave them for a couple days without looking. But its so hard.
image37670.jpg

Well things are going real well. The amnesia haze is a real fast grower. All the autos are exploding. I have been trimming and training. Light feeding started and no signs of stress. I found diagram of what I was trying to do by training these plants. But the side shoots are already showing growth so it is going to get a little harder to train these with all the growth.
lst-01.png

Now the new growth will only increase those numbers.
IMG_20161021_214158.jpg
IMG_20161021_214139.jpg
IMG_20161021_214044.jpg
IMG_20161021_214004.jpg

So I hope to have another strong week of growth. And maybe start seeing some signs of flowering at the end of it.

ploants look very healthy, narry an issue to be seen,, good job indeed,,

i like manipulating my plants as well, i am all over them,, i love how they pump out smells whilst being handled,, my hands are all over my plants,,

i just have a couple thoughts as to yer methods,, not that there is any dern thing wrong with them,, but,, in my most humblest of opinions,, two points,,

the leaves are so close to the dirt, and always will be looking at the drawing you posted,, not a biggie, i know, but,, my leaves that i leave close to the dirt tend to get dirty,, duh,, and it just adds to the overall general normal messing up of my grow room/ labooratoory,, so i keep my leaves away from the soil,,

the time it takes to reach your vegging goal,, the drawing shows ten weeks or near there, which is probably not unreasonable in my opinion,, i have thought of using some of these methods,, there are several variations and a million different names for them,, makes for a very groovy plant indeed,, yours will be,,, i guess i do not have the patience for all that,,my methods produce a plant ready to flower in six weeks, maybe seven, any longer and the plant gets too big for my little flower room

each situation is so unique,, yours is all of that,, and fun as heck too, i know,,

cheers friend

I got no patience either. These are auto's so there no awaiting that long. That's why I chose to spend my time training them so much. I got no problems growing a plant so I am taking it up a notch with these. But your right that the leaves are too close to the ground going to slowly let them grow up a little and start trying to use the side of the pot. Should allow better air circulation closer to the soil. Which in turn will give me better growth. I am thought about trying scrog next. Been looking at the mint OG rom Kingston 420 for that. Cause I want to try a 60 lemon and Colorado cookies those 2 are auto. also. I have till about Christmas to decide. What strain do you find good for training. And fast growing. Thanks for the feedback. Always willing to learn something new and improve my skill level.

ok then,, cheers to you mon frere,,couple more points and a pic,,

P1160568.JPG

cfl's can be oh so close and have to be to be any use at all,, the power from a cfl is so weak the valuable light travels only so far,, and not very far at all,, keep em close is all,,

and the tinfoil,, that can produce hotspots, even with cfl's, but especially with led's,, can do damage,, a plain white surface reflects just as much if not more light, and far more evenly, just a thot is all,,

cheers to ya

been a couple days now , i tried to clean up the lower portions of the plant while doing regular triming , think i went a little overboard but they seem to be rebounding well . i couldnt find any pieces of silver so i ordered the colliodal siler from amazon . will be here in a couple days . and i will start sparying a branch off the amnesia haze , i also placed an order for some chocolate mint OG , and auto mazar was on special so why not a pack of them also , pretty good transaction so far , i have a tracking number and everything , 12 hours later
also raised ther plants a little closer to the lights , have a lot of room at the bottom now and going to build me a veg room down below or vise versa , something new to google ,
going to let the plants grow the next couple days with out any triming , then i am thinking only the leaves inside the pot , going for a b-day look to the plants , so we will see how they turn out , but i am still happy with the progress
this is nycda
14775086382492030754313.jpg

these next two are amnesia haze auto
1477508398889562966600.jpg
1477508200249-1647954604.jpg
1477508200249-1647954604.jpg

and all the family
1477508472507-89419682.jpg

thanks

Well my seeds showed up in 1 day. Incredible. 420kingston done a great job. But I have no room to grow them now.

When I checked my garden today I noticed pistils on the oldest 4 . so the others should start showing by Monday.

Hope the colloidal silver shows up tomorrow.

But I think I going to go with scrog with my chocolate mint OG , been reading so much and watching videos. They are Humboldt seeds so they should be quality.

Thanks.

Oct 29 ,happy caturday , gonna watch the habs beat the leafs like a drum.
Nycda are way smaller than the amnesia haze auto. Seen my first pistils from the preflowers , so I will have a lot less work once the stretch is over , I should be able to fill most of the pots
oct_29_31.jpg

Thanks.

Well I got bored and planted some of the seeds I bought. The first is a auto mazar on special. 3 of 4 sprouted while the last slow starter got replaced with a sweet red pepper.
The other is a chocolate mint Og. Just one as these were not at cheap.
Trying a DWC setup for these. Really want it to work.
Going to be more training but this time for me instead of the plants.
I have researched a ton but need more experience.and only one way I get that.

Genetics: Emerald OG x Grandaddy Purple
Sativa/Indica: Indica
Yield: Indoor yield: 400-600 g/m2 Outdoor yield: 1-2 kg/plant
THC/CBD: 22%
Flowering Period/Finishing: 58-63 days/early October
Key Features: Strong overtones of chocolate, mint and pine are unmistakable, ending with notes of tangy sweetness.

Chocolate mint Og day 1
CMOG_day_1.jpg

My Getto DWC
DWC_day_2.jpg

So even if I don't get a huge haul I need to learn something so I can get a good hydro set up going for my real tent.

Best karma sent fer yer new methods,, looks very well built, should rock on,, get it???? Ha,, cheers Mon frere,, till next time,

Finally got my colloidal silver and sprayed a NYC diesel auto. Gonna see what happens.
colloidal_silver.jpg

I also moved my DWC into to tent under the 105w cfl. Want it to have the best chance possible.
dwc_nov_2.jpg

My 2 other NYC diesel auto are picking it up and the 4 amnesia haze auto are filling in nice.
garden_nov2.jpg

I got a bit of a heat problem with jamming everything in the tent has taken some air circulation away. So I will leave the tent open a little to help exhaust the air for now. Maybe I should just buy another. I scrapped the bubba kush too slow a grower for me.
The bluebery is coming nice now
nov_1_blueberry.jpg

Thanks.

Clicked your link on lst and going to try to follow with my blueberry.
blueberry_nov4.jpg

I guess this is my best plant. Considering how much I butcher them. I really like the amnesia haze auto. Would grow again if they produce well
ready_to_flower_.jpg

The front left is a NYC diesel auto and the other 3 are amnesia haze auto
amnesia_haze_auto.jpg

These 3 are about 5 days behind the other 4. Brown pot is a amnesia haze auto,the other 2 are NYC diesel auto and the right one is the one I am spraying with colloidal silver.
nyc_diesel_auto.jpg

My DWC is still going. I forgot to make sure the rock wool was staying moist enough so one of the auto Mazar started to dry out. I think I caught it in time. The chocolate mint Og was leaning a little so I had to slide my lights over. Missing some light on the left side now of the tent. Not sure what kind of light to upgrade to or stay with the CFL's they done me pretty good over time.
dwc_nov4.jpg

Been looking at mars hydro and hps and 250 w CFL's. Gonna keep reading. Would be nice to win one somehow. Well now I have to search for something else. Contest for winning a light system.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom