CKS Early Miss & Crown Royale Grow

update since the 8JULY16 and since the transplant into solo cups because i had mites. Also started my grow big, but very minimal amount.

IMG_267717.JPG
IMG_267815.JPG
IMG_267919.JPG
IMG_268013.JPG

Alright another update. The two crown royales are taking off pretty nicely. Must say not too happy with the early misses. Doesn't seem to be acting the same, seems like a slower rate of growth. I believe one of my two early's are not going to make it, but I'm holding out some hope. Let me know if I need to start topping the one crown? Not sure at all when to begin or even where to start on that. If anything else needs fine tuning let me know. Thanks!

IMG_269211.JPG
IMG_269313.JPG
IMG_269416.JPG
IMG_269511.JPG
IMG_269613.JPG
IMG_269714.JPG

Your royals are looking good..they get big so get ready..
Your early miss won't even be close ..there small by nature. .
So thats normal really..I just harvested my cr..jump over to my link and check it out..that's what u have to look forward to.
Keep it green ..peace!

Torst, Yo brother! Well check the pics below. So as you might know, started 4 early misses and 4 crown royales. Got six seeds that popped. 3 each which was nice. Got them in the soil 8JULY16. So up until now, the crowns look great. Just transferred them yesterday to root pouches. The two earlys are still in cups. I'm pretty sure I'm losing the one. So right now Im just betting on three plants. 2 crowns and 1 early.

IMG_270213.JPG
IMG_270317.JPG
IMG_270414.JPG

Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking brother!

update time!

Well today I transplanted one of my two early misses into a 5 gallon root pouch. Only got one more to go. Basically resurrected the last early miss. Was gunna die but made a comeback so its staying in the cup until its bigger. The other two Crowns are looking good. I topped the larger one this morning and topped the other one about 4 days ago. definitely can tell a difference which one was topped first. Hope you enjoy the updated pics. Thanks for looking.

IMG_270718.JPG
IMG_2708_2.JPG
IMG_2709_2.JPG
IMG_2710_2.JPG

Crown Royale from CKS, after growing out over 15 seed plants, and dozens more from a clone mommy, I'd rate this strain as excellent, especially for a newer grower. I'm not into yield very much, more about quality, and this strain has never disappointed. I've grow it indoors, outdoors and a hybrid of both, and in all cases it has proved an excellent strain. They do stretch a bit during the first 3 weeks of flowering, but then just about stop growing vertically. I've even revegged a flowering CR plant with great success, but with much less yield on the second flowering. CR is a good candidate for indoors, is very heat and humidity tolerant, and can handle over and under fertilization well. I highly recommend CR! Early Miss and Early Vixen ... well not so much. Both of those strains have proved challenging and I wouldn't suggest them for a new grower, just very fussy about pH and soil in my experience anyway.
Plants looking good, October should prove bountiful for you!

Keith

Alright another update. So they been in soil since they germ'd and that was 8JULY16. So this is the progress thus far, for thus who haven't been following.
So the weather here has been real, real hot and with periods of heavy rain. I have all four in root pouches with handles. Every night I bring them in regardless of the weather situation. I've noticed the Crowns get real real thirsty in these conditions. I've been checking myself watering them almost everyday within the pass week. The Early Misses are doing alright. The one is doing great from what I can tell. This is my first grow so no expert here. The other one on the other hand is just special. Its my special child and not sure what is going to do or produce.
Other than that, I topped both Crown Royales and didn't top any of the early's. The Crowns are taking off real well. Definitely pleased with the CR but the ER on the other hand probably won't be ordering them again. Think I'll stick with the feminized seeds only in the future.
Let me know what you guys think of the progress thus far, no expert so not really sure if this is where my plants are suppose to be at this stage and if they're looking healthy. I know we got some calibrated eyes here, so let me know. Thanks.

IMG_274619.JPG
IMG_274721.JPG
IMG_274815.JPG
IMG_274914.JPG
IMG_275014.JPG
IMG_275117.JPG
IMG_275215.JPG
IMG_275314.JPG
IMG_275413.JPG
IMG_275515.JPG

There lookin real nice..
Except the one that looks like a trainwreck..lol
But I'm sure you'll get some sweet buds for sure..
What ever your doing..keep doing it..
Nice job..

One of my previous Early Miss never got any bigger than 6 inches. I am putting it down to transplanting from a smaller container.

After these 6 EM's are done I will never be running auto's again.

One of my previous Early Miss never got any bigger than 6 inches. I am putting it down to transplanting from a smaller container.

After these 6 EM's are done I will never be running auto's again.

Hey, Torst how long after the first flower did you have to wait to harvest these autos? and what was your yield on that 6 inch plant? I can't see it being much. I'm looking at my two EM's and i can't see anything over a half or quarter at most.

84 days above ground at harvest time. I don't know how much I got I never weighed it.

Good smoke but so are the other photo plants that you have way more control over! Laws are changing here so not sure I'll be doing any more CKS grows actually.

84 days above ground at harvest time. I don't know how much I got I never weighed it.

Good smoke but so are the other photo plants that you have way more control over! Laws are changing here so not sure I'll be doing any more CKS grows actually.

Alright awesome I'll keep an eye on them at the 84 day mark. Without saying, I'll post more by than and the final product. Yeah, I'm really digging these Crowns, can't wait for them to be done. Laws are definitely not changing by me any time soon, but hopefully i'll be on the west coast here in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom