Clones 45 days old - Slow growing? Need help!

I got the "plague" once. Black spots. I found it was from overwatering or "over lovin" that is what my grow shop calls it. Anyway, if they haven't totally consumed the plant, you can recover using some of the great tips I saw above. Also, if you don't have the $ for the reflective stuff...use foil. remember that people have been doin this for hundreds of years, without the benifit of all the great things available now. Keep up the fight, you will be an expert in no time.

keep a lighting cycle 18-6 veg 12-12 fl take your light higher cause you re burning the plant put them at least 1,5 meter above the top try to succeed good incoming of fresh air and good excaust of the room do not overfeed overwater try to have a cycle in water every 4 or 5 days depends when you see that the soil is completely dry dont over feed i suggest to put some new ones in fresh soil only without coco at all.remember the fan cause your lights are hot.create humidity by putting a large pot of water in the room reacts as filter too.peace-succes

I know this is an old thread, but I'm surprised of all the its starving post... Its over watered with no drainage most likely root rot...at least I'd think this, they aren't that big to be so yellow from lack of food if using a quality soil.
And lack of nutes usually started towards the bottom working upward...
But hell yeah on the light leaks, lack of ventilation and probable heat build up....
I get being gun-ho on wanting to jump right in! But one should really at least read the basic things needed to grow.
Just a word to the wise, read,read, and read....then when ya got the answer....read some more hippies lol peace...✌

Back
Top Bottom