Clones

the areoponic cloners work really well. i'd build one of those if i wasn't so lazy.
i built a bubble cloner and it also works well.

for the most part i just stick clones in to a hempy cup now. 12 - 14 days later they are ready for up pot and are at full strength veg nutes by then. i generally don't lose any if i pay attention, but i always wind up with more than i can run.

Yep - I also pinch out growing tips and only leave a leaf or two as I don't want them trying to grow when I'm trying to root it. Pinch off growing tips and any extra foliage while still on the mother
Make the angled cut just below a node, strip off the bottom branches and put the fresh cuts directly into Clonex making sure the node is dipped too.
Scraping the one side of the skin off of the bottom 1/4" of the stem also improves uptake of gel
A little humic/fulvic to prime the pod can help for when roots do appear
Leave for a minute or two the put your cuttings in a slightly oversized hole in the pod so as not to scrape off the Clonex on the way in. Gently firm in, but then drip a few drops of water around the stem to water it in
This wets the Clonex without rinsing it off and makes sure of contact between stem/medium
70-80% RH, 22-24C, 18/6 max, out of direct light and keep the soil/plug moist - bingo every time
Great, thank you.
much appreciated

Great info, thanks. Seems i made almost every mistake possible on this test. Good thing I don't need them. The next set i take should have different results. They aren't dead yet but they sure aren't looking happy either.

Back
Top Bottom