• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don’t risk it

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a note if you guys are not in flower and want kill mites....high humidity for 12 hours and heat....makes them pop.
Im pretty sure it only works on adults, not eggs.
They literally swell up and pop....is why they take hold in situations with lower humidity and higher temp.
Read up, its interesting stuff.

I’m sure you’re all tired of this thread and pics, and believe me I am too. Just checked the clones again and I just don’t know. I don’t see any mites, plants look healthy, but I did come across something of possible concern. It looks like maybe this is just natural damage, or maybe some of the neem/Castile soap crusted on. I zoomed in all the way and saw no movement/ mites, but there’s one capture that’s freaking me out. It looks like an elongated bubble. Could be camera playing tricks but I need more eyes.
97628AC6-11A4-4A76-8377-2C5965A180B0.jpeg
D18E9EE7-6AC8-45C0-8956-ECEF84B7B25B.jpeg

This is the one below that’s freaking me out.
304923B4-0FE5-4480-9927-F4F510648C1B.jpeg
A01E4F43-709C-4435-8F28-3E38FAEA9E0C.jpeg

Fuck it guys, staring at plants wondering what could be is going to drive me nuts... It’s like tripping out while staring at your hands and a clock...just not where you want to be. I’m transplanting and adding to the tent. Executive decision. Wish me luck.

:thumb:

Your freakin out man.
Resin glands, hairs, trichomes, is all Im seeing, maybe some neem-soap crust...

You can see mites with the naked eye, hard but you can. So if you need to zoom in that far....your looking for somethibg thats not there.....
Chill Brah.... Its all gonna be just fine....
:ganjamon:

My experience with mites is that they mostly only have one gear and that’s forward. The eggs keep hatching out and they keep growing and eating and making more eggs. Yes the adults and eggs can lie dormant for ages, but they won’t if they don’t have to. If you’re constantly nuking them, or conditions are too cold for their comfort they may lay low- but otherwise they won’t take long to make themselves pretty obvious. So if you have something that looks like an egg- keep it warm and leave it some food. If it’s a mite egg (or pretty much any other kind of egg) it’s going to hatch out, probably within a day. Then it will crawl around and do its thing, and soon they will be everywhere. If conditions are good but that’s not happening, then they’re probably not mites.

Agree with both you guys, and learned patience for mite analysis/ quarantine/ staring at plants under a microscope and cross referencing against google images isn’t a strength of mine LOL.

If I had to liken this experience to something it’s like getting an ingrown hair and then convincing yourself you have an STD only to have a doctor say, “you’re fine.” I felt like a spastic hypochondriac diagnosing things I’m not qualified to diagnose, and so I just had to put them in the garden. I think things will be good, but will spray again in 2-3 days.

Back
Top Bottom