Closet grow, opinions below please, ready to flip?

fatbuds420

photo_2019-11-26_18-59-17.jpg

just got done setting up my closet grow. 109w growing light from the wall (it says it should be 150 from the wall, but it's only 105) and a 35w LED as side light for lower branch developement.

when do you guys think it's ready to be filipped?

Temps:28c in the room 34 at the hottest spot on the plant

do i have enought light? it's 45x45
photo_2019-11-26_18-59-19.jpg

I would not flip. You’ve got some issues you need to sort out before you attempt flowing.

I’m still fairly novice, but what I see is a plant that’s getting too much water and not enough nutrients. I’d like to call in someone more knowledgeable than I. Let’s see what @Emilya has to say.

Hi everyone... I would not flip yet, unless you just want to be done with it and are going to be satisfied with just a few grams of pot. They say that once you reach this point, every extra week you spend in veg doubles your eventual yield. I would wait and see if you can end up with an ounce or two for all your work.
Secondly, I would never flip while still trying to resolve a problem. If you have a small problem in veg it is going to turn into a huge problem by the middle of bloom and maybe one you will not be able to resolve. Don't waste your time... get things going smoothly now and then take that into flower. This is not a race.

No...start over, get new soil, transplant, add only water twice for a week, see what happens..

My suggestion to you would be let her dry all the way out until the pot is very light and she looks almost wilted. Then feed light nutrients of whatever you’re using around the edges until you see some good run off, but do it patiently. Water a little in the center, then let her be and see how long it takes her to dry out again.

Would I be wrong thinking maybe some cali-mag or weak solution of Tiger bloom?
why would one use a bloom nutrient during late veg?? The main problem here is that the roots got in trouble due to watering too often. All the other problems should resolve once the roots get strong again and can uptake the nutrients already being given.

You said your temps were 28-34, that’s good for veg and the warmth should help her dry out quicker. If you can, add some air movement. Cannabis plants love windy environments.. it helps them to absorb their soil moisture faster

I have done all these things before. I just finished flushing one because of too many nutes. How do you finish your plants

Well I make sure my plants look happy and healthy before I send my plants into flower. I typically ramp my nutes up leading up to and during the stretch. Last week of stretch I start phasing in my flower nutes. I keep everything feeding strong until the end. I also do a week 6 flush, but I still go on feeding afterwards.

I have done all these things before. I just finished flushing one because of too many nutes. How do you finish your plants
Dynamo, that answer would take a book.... but instead let me invite you to my Berry D'licious grow that is just now wrapping up and there you can ask all the questions you want. In my thread you can see the 100's of things I do to finish my plants, and that way we don't have to take over someone else's thread re explaining all of this.
--------------------------------------------------
The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant (in soil) - STICKY
Emmie's Links, Journals and Tutorials
Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal

You said your temps were 28-34, that’s good for veg and the warmth should help her dry out quicker. If you can, add some air movement. Cannabis plants love windy environments.. it helps them to absorb their soil moisture faster
Is it ok if there is no fan? I got no space for it. Are these temps ok in flower?

Back
Top Bottom