Clrwatrtom's 1st Grow

your recommendations on a mix?
I looked it up when I mixed mine and weight wise it was a surprising amount for my 3.5g of supersoil. If this scribble on the notepad is the right number, it was 363.9gm for that amount of soil, almost one of the small bags that the andesite ships in. For the Vulx I actually weighed a gallon of my soil and used the recommended formula to figure out how much to add to the 3.5 gallons

Here is a couple of pics. aks and ww.
20190911_081718_HDR~4.jpg
20190911_081756_HDR~2.jpg

Hi Tom, in just getting all caught up here.
Your grow is looking excellent and I can't wait to see your harvest.
Congrats. :thumb:

good morning,
the girls finished their nutes just now and i will prep terpwater and wait til tomorrow and when they are ready they will be watered. I like the timeframe of auto's but it's impressive to see what these photo's are doing. i am amazed at the development of these ladies. and their appetite! :goof: :goof: :goof:

Good Sonday morning to all,
the ladies are up and consuming their special nectar of terpwater and some additional potassium a la GH Flora trio. the liquid nutes are easier to ph than the water powdered nutes. my next grow might see a comparison between Reefertilizer Nutrients and GH Flora trio.

i think i still have 3 or 4 weeks. The aks is still making pistils and the gdp too. lots of trichomes still all clear to cloudy. they are 110 days old and they've been in 12/12 light since August 1st, so i think i'm 6 weeks into flower. does this help?

Back
Top Bottom