My 1st Medical Grow - Thanks To NukeHeads

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Good morning!

I woke up this morning to check in on my girl and she just keeps growing. She is not ending like my nuke did, so I'm VERY confused. She has more pistil growth and the tops of her buds look like they are growing a new bud on top of the old bud? I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right.

Well I have had ATFs go up to almost 80 days. She is talking to you Jay. She is telling you she isn't quite done yet. She is willing to give you a little more if you are patient my friend. If you aren't in a rush, I would give her another feeding when she is thirsty and see how she reacts. All she is doing now is giving you more meds.

Well I have had ATFs go up to almost 80 days. She is talking to you Jay. She is telling you she isn't quite done yet. She is willing to give you a little more if you are patient my friend. If you aren't in a rush, I would give her another feeding when she is thirsty and see how she reacts. All she is doing now is giving you more meds.

I'm going to let her go 10 more days with nutes and then switch to water. Depending on what she wants. I will keep her going as long as she keeps looking so pretty. i don't have a scale. But it looks like a lot of meds. Not sure how many ounces. I never seen buds this big! I can't wait for her to be ready. I got a huge paper bag for her and she's going to go thru your drying process when she is done

Well I am glad she is going to give you a lot of meds brother!! Just think how much you will get off the next one you grow!

I can't thank you enough. once she is done. I plan on giving the grow room a good scrub and then reopening it with something new. I'm doing an auto flower and maybe something else. I want to have it in full swing before my birthday :) I made a lot of mistakes, so this time around I want to make sure that I learned from them.

Sounds like a plan!! Keep the room clean and it makes your life a lot easier.

Thats all we can do....learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat them. I hate screwing up.....but nothing is worse than screwing up twice or more doing the same thing.

I think you will do really well on your next grow Jay. I would think about starting some photo strains about halfway through your auto. That way as your auto is flowering, you can start and veg the photo. Then when you harvest the auto, your photos should be about ready to flip to flower! Might be able to keep your medicine cabinet stocked if you can pull that off brother.

Helllllllllllo

So I decided since my bday is almost here. I took out my jar with my nuke buds.
Buds were dry, so I know I messed up somewhere. However, I'm quite high right now.

Nuke feeling for me - very dopey and a little paranoid - also I'm clinging to my couch because i do not want to get up.
Dog needs to pee and staring at me.

Wishing he could talk so I could tell him to use the toilet!

High is good. Just wish didn't feel paranoid and lazy.

Maybe because I have not smoked 420 in quite some time so the effects are different.
I honestly don't like the feeling right now.

That's my smoke report.

(I got maybe a little under an oz from the nuke. I think the mites effected her growth)

Hey buddy! Smoke it in small quantities initially if you aren't used to it. I believe what you are describing is text book what their website says the high might be like from what I remember on the Nukehead.

I am sure the mites affected the yield quite a bit. I am sure you will get a lot more from your ATF and I think you will like the high. Can't wait to hear what you think about it brother!

Morning!

Update! I think Its time to switch to regular water. After looking, I noticed that she is 80% brown hair and the rest is white hairs but lots of crystals.

This is getting exciting! I can't wait to chop her down and taste my new meds!

Hey Van! How many days of straight water until I chop?

Hope you all are having a great day!

Helllllllllllo

So I decided since my bday is almost here. I took out my jar with my nuke buds.
Buds were dry, so I know I messed up somewhere. However, I'm quite high right now.

Nuke feeling for me - very dopey and a little paranoid - also I'm clinging to my couch because i do not want to get up.
Dog needs to pee and staring at me.

Wishing he could talk so I could tell him to use the toilet!

High is good. Just wish didn't feel paranoid and lazy.

Maybe because I have not smoked 420 in quite some time so the effects are different.
I honestly don't like the feeling right now.

That's my smoke report.

(I got maybe a little under an oz from the nuke. I think the mites effected her growth)

Like Van said, try one hit...then chill for a bit

I'll take one hit of high THC smoke and I'm good to go

Back
Top Bottom