Cold climate eg Scotland

You could put a tent in your loft with a light that puts off a lot of infrared heat (hps, cmh, etc) and it may keep it the plants cozy. Or even make a garden box out of styrofoam sheets to keep the heat in? It's funny how everyone has unique challenges, i struggle to keep mine from being too hot!

You could put a tent in your loft with a light that puts off a lot of infrared heat (hps, cmh, etc) and it may keep it the plants cozy. Or even make a garden box out of styrofoam sheets to keep the heat in? It's funny how everyone has unique challenges, i struggle to keep mine from being too hot!
Ohhh if only you should try living here Southerncough wouldn't take you 2 minutes to catch a real cough here, Well xmas tree is going back up the loft tomorrow so I'll be taking a few measurements and assessments to see if loft option is doable

A loft may be the best option for you. You can use LST to control height. Pick particular strains to give you both the product you desire, but fits your climate and space. Pretty sure there are a number of attic grows on 420 mag forum to reference. CMH would provide enough heat and light to combat the chilly temps. If in some sort of enclosure (tent).

As for the heat sensors, if it was a real threat, ypu could insulate the tent or space a bit. Or. Have your fan and filter distribute the hot air around the space.

Hi Urban yes helicopter maybe a bit of a threat flies overhead quite a bit, was thinking using foil building paper to help reflect its infa red camera just staple it to roof trusses silver side towards sky what d'ya think
helicopters cant see through you roof...

your house would all be the same on camera... you have insulation

They have those nice insulation panels with reflective heat tape or some crap that may work. To add to it. @Preston9mm might have used that in his attic grow. Using LEDs would help but might not be warm enough. CMH is a nice happy medium.

The shed would have the same issue, but also be open to prying eyes and noses, and potential thieves.

Back
Top Bottom