New Grower, Old User

Dan Dark

Hi, I'm David in SLC Utah, home of dry climate growing. I am excited to find a community that is willing to help newbies get off thr ground successfully! These are my first and second batch of clones - my first real grow.

Attachments

• grow tent clones.jpg
    grow tent clones.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
Hi, I'm David in SLC Utah, home of dry climate growing. I am excited to find a community that is willing to help newbies get off thr ground successfully! These are my first and second batch of clones - my first real grow.
Welcome, DRey! :welcome:

:welcome:

welcome plants look fabulous. do you know the strain you growing?

I just noticed your journal. You should copy the link and past it in your signature.

:welcome:TO:420:@DRey

I think you're going to love those Jack's, from everything I've read, it's pretty much the perfect day time smoke, creative and focus is the hallmark of that strain. It's very much on my bucket list too ;)
I'll keep you posted, 4-5 weeks to go! They are truly amazing at this point. I am realizing just how lucky I was not to screw this up. I made almost every mistake a new grower can make, over-pruning, over-watering, too much nutrients, etc. was not wrong enough to kill grateful that the combination of the fact it's just a weed at heart and while I did a lot wrong it was not enough. Imagine how good it can be if I learn a little from the experience from people like you!

I'll keep you posted, 4-5 weeks to go! They are truly amazing at this point. I am realizing just how lucky I was not to screw this up. I made almost every mistake a new grower can make, over-pruning, over-watering, too much nutrients, etc. was not wrong enough to kill grateful that the combination of the fact it's just a weed at heart and while I did a lot wrong it was not enough. Imagine how good it can be if I learn a little from the experience from people like you!
Yes sir, this place is full of amazing growers and there's so much to learn here from everyone. You certainly hit the jackpot by coming here brother. I always say, if you can't learn it here, you can't learn it anywhere ;)

Good job on making it here, you have chosen well and are welcome. Explore the threads, use the search tool, tag others with the @ symbol before another users name, follow the links in their signatures. This place is like Smog's hoard in the dwarf keep without the dragon or asshole elves and dwarves lol GG

Back
Top Bottom