ColoradoKid Soil Autoflowers - White Widow - Critical Jack - Auto Jack 2014

despite they are not the same frequency, i believe the plant can eat both of them or even use the biggest part.
i would put both if i had enough space and an aircon.

Hey ColoradoKid, thanks for the reply. I won't be starting my first grow for a couple of months looking for the right place now that I'm a MMJ card holder. Lungs are shot from many, many years of partying I'll be looking to do Tinctures for my many pains and this takes a lot of buds. I am thinking of starting with NL Auto's to get my feet wet than on to NL photoperiod. Will you please tell me the real name so I can go looking for this awesome Auto plant?
Again thanks for the reply, Happy 420/Easter.

I bought and used Northern Lights autoflowers from Nirvana Seeds. I have great luck with them. I would think that other seed shops would carry Northern Lights autos also. This particular strain is my personal favorite. It will be fun when you start your grow. Just remember not to stress out and have fun when growing. The best advice I can give you is to go slow and use common sense when growing. And if you have any questions, then just ask here on the forums. There are many very nice helpful people here that would be happy to assist you. :high-five: :Namaste:

I bought and used Northern Lights autoflowers from Nirvana Seeds. I have great luck with them. I would think that other seed shops would carry Northern Lights autos also. This particular strain is my personal favorite. It will be fun when you start your grow. Just remember not to stress out and have fun when growing. The best advice I can give you is to go slow and use common sense when growing. And if you have any questions, then just ask here on the forums. There are many very nice helpful people here that would be happy to assist you. :high-five: :Namaste:

that's for sure.:high-five:

Thanks for the reply CK. That may be easier said than done. lol

I switched to 18/6 last night. The 60 day wonder finally has outgrown the seed shell and I can see the cotyledon. But no true leaves yet. The White Widow and the Critical Jack are getting bigger and the Bubblelicious that started late is racing to catch up. I love that strain (Bubblelicious). Which brings us to the Jack Auto which while being quite lovely is very dainty at this stage of the game. They still get just water and no nutrients other than what was in the soil. So I have four strains that are new to me and one strain that I dearly love in my little garden. I need to buy a new camera that I can take good pictures with color correction and will also do macros for the trich pictures and not to expensive also. I hope that everyone is doing well. Have a great week my friends. :thumb:

Nice update ColoradoKid. It sounds like things are progressing nicely :)

One quick question for you regarding your LED setup: How far above the plants do you suppose your lights are? I might have missed that along the way.

I believe my current T5 setup is trapping a fair amount of heat under the light (even with fans). The T5 is 2'x4' and the box is 3'x5' leaving about 6 inches around the light for hot air to escape. The top of my grow box is at times about five to eight degrees cooler than the plant canopy. I think if I had a stronger light source further away from the plants I could increase available light output while keeping the canopy cooler. I have an inkling to run two of those Mars II 700w lights in the future.

Hey ckid. How much a grow setup like that set u back? If you dont mind me askin. And ? I know a plant full grown 2 n half to 3 months. Can u makr yo plant bud earlier so sge dont grow as big?

Nice update ColoradoKid. It sounds like things are progressing nicely :)

One quick question for you regarding your LED setup: How far above the plants do you suppose your lights are? I might have missed that along the way.

I believe my current T5 setup is trapping a fair amount of heat under the light (even with fans). The T5 is 2'x4' and the box is 3'x5' leaving about 6 inches around the light for hot air to escape. The top of my grow box is at times about five to eight degrees cooler than the plant canopy. I think if I had a stronger light source further away from the plants I could increase available light output while keeping the canopy cooler. I have an inkling to run two of those Mars II 700w lights in the future.

I measured the distance and it is 32 inches above the plants. The temp is 80F. The RH is 35%. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom