Colorful cannabis

Pepperhead

Hey everyone
I have a number of suçcessful grows and most have been green sugar leaves and flowers with red or brown pistils
I am looking for some strains that are different colors in bloom.
Any suggestions please let me know.
Pics would also be appreciated
Thanks in advance

Hiydrow is a pretty bud to me but it's high in CBD.
Its 16% CBD 8% THC.
Lots of purple, green, yellow.
20170907_210112.jpg

Hiydrow is a pretty bud to me but it's high in CBD.
Its 16% CBD 8% THC.
Lots of purple, green, yellow.
20170907_210112.jpg
Damn that's pretty

I’ve had good luck with Chocolate Mint OG. I’ve found several phenotypes so far but they were mostly quite colourful. Here’s some I jarred a couple hours ago.

Peyote Purple is probably the most colourful strain I’ve grown. If I’m not too lazy I’ll dig up some pics for you.

Just about any Hybrid that has Blueberry in it can throw off colors (not always as varies on pheno) along with ones with other fruit names or purple in the name, cooler temps towards the end of flower tend to bring it out more if it is going to do it in my experience. So many Hybrids now a days it can be overwhelming far as the choices go, and lots of variables as environment and specific phenotype you got with the random genetic dice roll.

Example of pheno's both are Blueberry Hashplants from seed I harvested recently grown right next to each other so same environment but one threw out more color than other:

Blue Widow from a ways back, kept her going for a couple years cloning so got a few harvests off one seed:
Outside one:

Indoor probably a year before outdoor one:

A little Dark Devil Auto:
full

Peyote Purple.

That looks nice. I have a couple Peyote Critical seeds. Barney's Farm strain, a cross between the Peyote Purple and their Critical Kush (which is, IIRC, Critical Mass x OG Kush). I wonder if these Peyote Critical would have some purple in them?

I have a couple Peyote Critical seeds. Barney's Farm strain, a cross between the Petote Purple and their Critical Kush (which is, IIRC, Critical Mass x OG Kush). I wonder if these Peyote Critical would have some purple in them?

Well I used to have a Critical Cheese that would go a bit purple sometimes so it sounds like genetics are on your side.
It was from Dinafem breeders though. The P Purple was from Ace. I didn’t realize anyone else carried a version of it.

Critical Cheese
~
image18030.jpeg

image18031.jpeg

image18032.jpeg

The P Purple was from Ace. I didn’t realize anyone else carried a version of it.

They just have a couple crosses, the Peyote Critical and Peyote Cookies. I think the Peyote Purple is actually bred by Cannabiogen. They still list it on their website, most all the reviews / CannaSOS / SeedFinder.eu list it as being a Cannabiogen strain. And I know that Ace Seeds buys from other breeders from time to time; for example, forum member Tropics owns Green Mountain Seeds and Ace sells some of his stuff (Purple Satellite is one that I know of for sure, because he's mentioned/shown it in our Landrace Genetics 101 thread).

Several places do the same thing. Ace is pretty good at telling someone if they ask, though, which is commendable (IMHO). I remember asking CKS who was producing a couple of their strains last year and never did get a straight answer :rolleyes: .

Back
Top Bottom