Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

My Spliff Seeds AK auto after she had a hair cut.

20150810_190703.jpg

Ya ninja'd me Vlad! :) :thumb:

Tangilope is getting a little more room to do what she wants this run. She's in a scant #20 open top smart pot, also the one I tried planting cover crop in, lol. Depending on what goes on with this mix, my intentions are to start going no-till with this pot.

IMG_9207.jpg

IMG_9222.jpg

WOS, Colombian Gold. To give an idea of size, I'm standing sideways against CG reaching straight towards Tangilope. Pretty even with each other. :) I wish I had somewhere better to take pics at. A few of her hairs turned on me but they are getting close to maxing my lights out too, a few got close and I think I only have a few inches to raise. Still not what I remember but not too bad.

IMG_92332.jpg

IMG_92351.jpg

IMG_9237.jpg

One more, Pineapple Skunk, pretty much on the spot. With the 13th marking 8 weeks and the pics from yesterday, mostly cloudy with scattered ambers. My favorite kind of popcorn, snipped for a trich shot! I also tried a close up shot as I have with some flowers but the HPS does not offer the clarity.

IMG_92911.jpg

guvcview_image-64.jpg

guvcview_image-65.jpg

Just some Mexican weed but this time High Brixed :tokin:

037178.jpg
032216.jpg
029271.jpg
018561.jpg
017626.jpg

nice pics wak,, well done,, cheers:Namaste:

That's a bit of valuable information. Hahaha!!! Beautiful specimen. :high-five:

Thanks man, this is the first strain I've had to challenge my carbon filter.

A full shot of my Tangilope from my clean out yesterday and getting watered! Sorry about the glow. I never really got into "lolli popping" but, I'm thinking about trying it. She's also stacking some nice lengthy cola's this run, competing with CG anyway! Lol, I also snapped her trunk with the training again, I really should start my training sooner. :)

IMG_94602.jpg

IMG_94795.jpg

Orange Hill Special - she gets the chop tomorrow at 63 days from the flip. :slide:

DSCN8247.JPG

DSCN8250.JPG

DSCN82533.JPG

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom