Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

if your in soil then make sure your ph is 6.5. any lower and calcium starts to lock out. if you always water at 6.5ph then yeah I would try CalMag for sure but if your ph is low it will cause a calcium deficiency.

Calcium isn't locked out below 6.5. Plants are absorbing calcium when I'm feeding at 5.7.....

Here is a small piece of bud that fell off my candy cane auto cks

The smell is amazing

Like a red Swedish fruit candy or. A cherry berry shatter .

Feeling proud took me two years .

But I'm finally understanding and reading these plants better .

Almost chop time waiting for amber checking tomorrow cause she looks ready .

420-magazine-mobile266631655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2038168890.jpg
420-magazine-mobile705237593.jpg

The smell is amazing

But I’m finally understanding and reading these plants better .

Looks like some fire! Excellent work brotha

@ sphynx thsnks brotha I know the work it take to get to this level and can only imagine how hard and the time you've spent devoting to grow beast and beauty's like you've done .

Can t wait to talent this nug out in a day or two .

The smell is amazing

But I'm finally understanding and reading these plants better .

Nice

if your in soil then make sure your ph is 6.5. any lower and calcium starts to lock out. if you always water at 6.5ph then yeah I would try CalMag for sure but if your ph is low it will cause a calcium deficiency.
Yes my nute line specifies 6.5 as you say so when i have issues i add more cal mag but ph is always to be rechecked for proper levels as it may knock it out of whack

I didn't think you had to check ph in bio bizz soil that's what I have been told anyway it's definitely over 6.5

I didn't think you had to check ph in bio bizz soil that's what I have been told anyway it's definitely over 6.5
Dont worry too much about soil ph. Worry about water ph. Your waters ph will overwhelm the soils ph when growing in pots. In the ground water ph isnt very important but in containers its vital. Mix up a bunch of water and ph it to exactly 6.5 then flush your soil. Really drench it. After a couple hours of full runoff feed as usual and with some CalMag but always ph it to 6.5 after mixing. If in a week the new growth is still bad you have a deficiency but I would bet ph will fix it. Its almost always ph unless your 5+ weeks into flower. If ph is wrong calcium is usually the first deficiency to show as it locks out quicker.

420-magazine-mobile1513700629.jpg

Just plucked this little baby from the bottom of my nearly done, most recent, bubbas gift run. 1 more week or so!! Waiting for the ambers to join the party!!

Look at all that dang bling bro...

Shit it's cold in here ..

Back
Top Bottom