Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Chemdog D
420-magazine-mobile503963098.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1419604386.jpg

The colors of this five day cured AYAHAUSCA PURPLE bud is so pretty the colors pop out at you mmm gonna be delicious . And today in seven hours is harvests can't wait that's why I am not sleeping lol
420-magazine-mobile1636143221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile607113052.jpg

Hi all!

Here's a first peek at some Blueberry just about 5 weeks into flowering

20171114_090246.jpg

I think this one will be special.

I invite you to visit and share my continuing journal of growing adventures, conducted in a secret hidden lab by a verified mad scientist. You will be amused! :thedoubletake:

Awesome images all. Some humbling shit. My eyes hurt.

Peace, Hyena

That is VERY special, beautiful pic hyena! I have a couple from our flowering EmDog that caught my eye and I wanted to share .
420-magazine-mobile1406687856.jpg
420-magazine-mobile316630069.jpg

Couple more weeks and she'll be ready, lots of swelling left still .
Dang there's even trics on your stems. I didn't know stems develop trics. Is this normal, or is it just a super frosty bitch? Lol

The buds look beautiful though GGG! Well done.

Thanks Kevin!
Normally you could see them on the fans and stems if the plant felt the need for them there, but I'm super impressed with how much resin she's pumping out. Little bit of Rhino skin every now and then and some terpinator second half of flower and intense led lighting, admittedly a little too close (didn't expect the stretch) and she's covered from stem to pistil. Even the seeded calyx's are frosted up .

That is VERY special, beautiful pic hyena! I have a couple from our flowering EmDog that caught my eye and I wanted to share .
420-magazine-mobile1406687856.jpg
420-magazine-mobile316630069.jpg

Couple more weeks and she’ll be ready, lots of swelling left still .

OMG buddy, that's sick! My computer screen is sticky!!

Peace, Hyena

say there everybuddy. got 6 weeks 12/12 here on a 32 day veg. I do los... build-a-soil products and worm castings in coco/perlite. front to back: L-NL auto, R- skunk auto; 2 NL x bigbud; 2 bad azz kush; back left zombie kush; back right is a space. a side note... i had to run the autos because i started this grow way way to late after my last and just wanted a little security in med cabinet (wasn't trying to be greedy). a side side note... chopped the NL auto today (pics were taken a couple of days ago) and the skunk prob 4 more days. didn't mean to be so chatty. have a good night all. c'yalaterbye

22582.jpg
8783.jpg

41606.jpg
131065.jpg

bad azz kush side bud
7932.jpg

Back
Top Bottom