Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

:yummy:Them gorilla skittlz only like 3.5 weeks into bloom and already getting that frost warning

20200809_161143.jpg

Honestly, this was a bit of a fluke. Just a super seed. One of them only did 2oz, another 8oz, and a soil plant that went a bit over 10. I still have one left actually, almost a month late it will probably be about 5oz. So, my 26oz plant was a bit of an anomaly.

Its a cool strain, smells very sweet, but the breeder also does King Tut... id much rather grow that again.

Yeah I'm almost 50. My first album was Moving Pictures. I sold the vast majority of my vinyl a couple years ago, it was mostly second gen. punk, but I think my analog days are over. Haha
A fluke is what we seek...new grower and found a few flukes making me happy.

BA410B71-0D25-471C-B48F-35C40F49E626.jpeg

I think Ive recycled this shot a few times but without any intent to push the grow or genetics. I keep coming back to this full purple pheno of Cali Connection Corleone Kush because “the purple” was ready sooner at 9 weeks flower and was total purple. See the kid in the back of the clas.

641CCA27-503B-48D8-B761-E31F0F7590F2.jpeg
Thats cool. I like the room. I did the purple buds!

Here's one for you.

That is amazing...that is the full flower calyx bud I want to find and grow. I will check out your journal...nice.
That was Wembley in soil. The buds in hydro weren't as dense, but much larger. This is a sister strain to King Tut, I think you would have a better time with Tut if you want bad ass colas... i have plenty of pictures of that one if your interested

Back
Top Bottom