Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

See the butterfly on the marigold?
582D76DB-9C92-499E-86CB-6E79F09A89F8.jpeg

this is oil from squeezing with a Slug 33 press. A lot of waste to me but my friend loves to press weed he doesn't enjoy smoking along with double dosing the strains he likes. He uses it on papers, not direct oil smoking.

two days worth of pressing. 12 on the left one day and 24 others today.
they're on one of those chip holding racks.
the big one top center is what has accumulated on the base of the vise over more than these two squeezings.

Dutch Passion: Critical Orange punch
39 days since first pistils
20200825_111524.jpg

This is my first strain grown from Dutch Passion and I have to say I'm impressed. . The description was fast flowering, heavy yielding gooey buds.....and so far it is exactly that.

Actually considering dropping either my sweet zombie or critical kush mother from my tent and replacing with another dutch passion strain possibly bananna blaze :yummy:

Oh and I made a bit of honey oil on my days off. Got 29 grams after vacuum purge for 2 days @ 160f off of 350 grams of untrimmed bud.
I had ordered some glass extraction tubes from China 4 months ago and never showed up and I refuse to pay 100 to 300 bucks for glass ones at the hemp shop or use plastic so I got a carbide glass cutter. Cut a few bottom.s out of some wine bottles and got after it.
20200822_160023.jpg
20200822_180506.jpg

This wasn't the finished product. Will have to snap a pic when I get a chance of the end result

20200822_171850.jpg

this is oil from squeezing with a Slug 33 press. A lot of waste to me but my friend loves to press weed he doesn't enjoy smoking along with double dosing the strains he likes. He uses it on papers, not direct oil smoking.

two days worth of pressing. 12 on the left one day and 24 others today.
they're on one of those chip holding racks.
the big one top center is what has accumulated on the base of the vise over more than these two squeezings.

DUDE......It looks delicious....

So squeezing would be like rosin or live resin then? Tried some live resin and never coughed so much in my life. That shit was insane. Little too much for old Mackaronni to be honest I just like my oil and my herb.

Back
Top Bottom