Concentrate Corner: Concentrating cannabis for combustion

Hey so found a good you tube video for a 1 ounce rosin press ... dude made 6 grams from an ounce ... or 20% return ... google " one ounce rosin pressing " ...not sure if we're allowed to post links
Hey ranger.

I think you can share that thread. Intact I would encourage it! I'm going to see if I can get Dabby duck and grandpa tokin to share thier press techniques also. Just been a little busy as of late

Hey Madman, are you gonna do a tutorial of your process? Tell us how much we need and how to make shatter?
Me? I can't bHO is a topic banned from discussion I guess... that's why I wanted to get a few other methods going to save my sad dying thread... dabby was supposed to post his Rosin video today.... *cricket*

Hey MD. May I grab a seat? I'm just getting into concentrates myself.
By all means this is less of a ME thing and more of an US thing anyways... Just a place for people to discuss techniques and ideas. Nonetheless great to have you!

By all means this is less of a ME thing and more of an US thing anyways... Just a place for people to discuss techniques and ideas. Nonetheless great to have you!

Once we harvest our crop of I'm hoping lots and lots of great bud, we'll be making some rosin. I'll post what we either make or screw up at that point but that is at least a month away still. Anyone that can post about their experience or give any hints would be greatly appreciated! That's how the rest of us learn and hopefully don't ruin our own bud through the process. .

Anytime brotha. Thanx for the invite. I was flattered.
I'll try to get my you tube channel up and running soon. Idk about seed give-a-ways...... yet. But it will be fun. I changed my username and I was emailing my wife Christmas letters and she goes why own hour last name dabber

Thought I would post this here. Everyone on this feed I'm sure would like this info.
420-magazine-mobile1526208970.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2012917236.jpg

Thanks for posting! Do you always use the same temperature or do you vary it based on the strain?

Some really dense OG I've had to go 200 and 220 first and second press. The nature of trim I never go above 185 on the first. But I do have some afrodite that is super citrus with no spice so I may try a higher temp press for way less time. Your more citrus terps burn off at a much higher temp. Also depends on the humidity of the product. If you keep at 62% like I do. Find it best if you remove from jar night before and let dry out nice. Then a dense bud will press out better.

Do you only press flower? Have you ever tried pressing hash?

Yep. More work about the same yield little more just pressing the trim. Quality is much better from hash. Also I screen sometimes and press the kief find that is best of both worlds. Not too much work but great quality. When I do I use a tighter micron bag 58 I think they are.

Back
Top Bottom