Conditions

to keep them the way you want, you need to control, use the righht tools.

control your intake air humidity for optimal control;)

inrease intake air as well, to cool your tent!! the hotter it is, the more humidity is required!
to increase your intake if its inside, you can have totes of water in your room to make it humid, then imcrease your intake CFM, you want to exchange your tents square foot air 2-5x a minute. extra humid air intake = tent humidity increase

have a fan blowing on light

try these buddy:) WHATS YOUR CURRENT TEMP? 30% need like 17c or 67-8f

i bet your temp is like 25-28c so 77f or so

edit, yea humidifiers work well, my first instinct was to describe the poor mans/average bobs budget, but yea use a humidifier of you can afford extra hydro

If your humidity is low , use a humidifier.
If your humidity is high , use a dehumidifier.
If your temps are low use a heater.
But remember , your lights and any equipment running will generate some heat.
If temps are high get an AC unit.
The environment directly outside your grow space will affect your grow space.
Circulate the air in the space.
Exhaust old air out and bring fresh air in.
Easy.
Good luck and bountiful harvests.
✌️

If you don't do something about it quickly, you won't have what to harvest. Use a humidifier, it's a surefire way to handle the issue. Some even have humidistat control, so you can set the humidity level to reach and maintain, it's much more convenient. This way, it won't end up making the environment too moist either, which could cause molding on the soil if I'm not mistaken. Make sure that the temperature is ok too, temperature and humidity go hand in hand and both affect plant growth equally. Keep in mind that indeed, the grow lights and all the equipment you use in the grow room produce heat up to a point themselves. I'd also recommend an exhaust fan if possible, or at least set up something to make sure the air is circulated. Stale air is not your friend with any plants out there, not only weed. Best of luck, mate!
Best Rated Humidifiers For Large Room - 2020 Reviews
How to regulate temperature and humidity in your indoor marijuana grow | Leafly

Back
Top Bottom