Craziest places youve toked in?

20 years later i get busted for fighting in this club cuz we were being stupid drunks. anyways they put me and my friend in the twintowers here in los angeles(also know as county lol). the next morning we found a joint that apparantly was still in the pants i was wearing(small stash pocket,,,,dumb ass cops). Guess how we lit that???? we use the light on the ceiling. took like 2hrs to get her going.......we were like hero's to every1. i was only able to get on real good hit cuz all the g's in there practically took it from us..................good times

Good Afghan black hash - Crete, 1977, town called Chania, in the Firka Fortress. Almost got nabbed by Greek shore patrol, and had to crash through the backside in complete darkness. Ended up accidentally wandering into a wailing funeral in progress. Totally weirded me out. I've since seen Midnight Express (yeah, I know, that was Turkey, and this was Greece, but not much different) and decided to keep my stuff a little more local.

I don't know if this really qual's but it still makes me laugh...

First year of college ended up in the emergency room completely out of it. I mean straps & a personal cop to oversee. Anyway, after the charcoal, the cop bent over & asked if I was alright- apparently I didn't look very good. I said no & that I had tossed my bag outside by the main entrance before checking myself in & that I could really use a hit. He went outside to look for me!

I'm much better now though... lol!

Y2k Las Vegas strip, in the intersection of Las Vegas blvd and Flamingo Rd. That was a crazy year. no fireworks, not many people. We smoked, watched the water show at the Bellagio, and had the place to ourselves.
:passitleft:

LOL! Yeah, he went outside to look... came back smiling & said he didn't find it...? I think he pocketed it! Funny thing is the whole ER took pity on me & just sent me on my way... funny stuff... no er bill, nothing. Have to able to laugh at yourself, no?

Ahhh, the good times!

Y2k Las Vegas strip, in the intersection of Las Vegas blvd and Flamingo Rd. That was a crazy year. no fireworks, not many people. We smoked, watched the water show at the Bellagio, and had the place to ourselves.
:passitleft:

That must have been a trip. Sounds amazing!

in a dorm in prison, sittin on a bunk facing a guard about 70 feet away. did it all the time used to make incense with mennen speedstick and tolit paper... by the way I was in prison for maryjane, imagine that *&^%!!

A few years back, I had missed a flight to Hawaii from DIA and ended up waiting in the airport for 12 hours till the next plane would leave.
At that time, I was rolling my own cigarettes and often kept a little green in my tobacco pouch. Sure did come in handy...I rolled a few "blends" in one of the airport bars and smoked away with a friend of mine.
Every time our waitress came over she said something about the smell, and I told her that it was just a special blend of tobacco...we tipped her well and had a good time.

I don't know if it was the craziest place, but at the time it seemed so. The Rocky Horror Picture Show, late '70's. A friend of mine was one of the cast. Dark theater, after midnight and I was given a Frisbee, weed and papers and asked if I would roll and light joints. I repeated these actions many times and when the Frisbee started to run dry someone would fill it back up and wait for a lit joint, which I dutifully provided. At one point, I became aware of someone waiting for a joint, so I finished rolling, lit it, took a hit and passed to the left. No one took it. After holding it for a few seconds, I took another hit, said "'ere" and waved it in the air. No takers. I turned to help this obviously confused person FIND THE JOINT! This person was not one of us. It was one of two cops there at the theater to maintain the peace, and no one told me they were there. Well, if looks could kill I wouldn't be telling this story now. This cop really wanted to throw this long-haired leaping gnome (me!) in the slammer, or worse. But there really wasn't much he could do. I think he knew that if he tried to arrest me, he and his partner would have to deal with all 300 or so of us. And I know he had one helluva good contact high, so maybe he just mellowed out with a box of raisinettes. I didn't see him again. I kept rolling, enjoying true freedom.

Walking Along the Las Vegas Strip with my Hubby. I can't belive we didn't get caught by one of those Bike Cops! LOL Ahh ... Good Times!

My grandma is the biggest, bitchiest old lady ever. When I say big I mean huge! I was in her town for my brother's hockey tournament but i didn't want to visit her so I didn't want her to know I was there. My mom decided it would be nice to take her to one of my brother's games so I left the rink, said I was going to the mall and went to her appartment. We had taken separate cars, my parents and I, and it just so happened I had my bong in the back. My bf and I went up to her apt after she left and hit the bong on her porch. It was sketch because my grandma, literally sits on her couch and does nothing all day, she probably memorized what her living room looked like, and walking through it to the porch I had to be so careful. Then I knocked over a plant! Long story short though, I cleaned it up and was super sketch about it until my mom told me that she dropped her off and everything was fine. She def. would have mentioned something if she noticed!

crazy.? not safe. i guess. but when i was much much younger. on the street walking just block by the court house, near the jail. even younger. behind the blechers during a football games. NOW.(not near the schools tho.) even walking to store now. if I have it. maybe. can't smoke in my own place. soon it will be law. not smoking. can't wait to get so i can get my med. in food items. i will need the right to smoke outside. cause that what i will have to do.
..i need to two appointments with my dr. before i get a CARD.
. i hate myself. i could have gotten it 5 years old.ago.

not feeling so sweet

Standing in line at Disney World waiting for the next ride hittin some good
Lebanese Blond from my hash pipe and hear the little kids say...
Mommie whats that swell!!! LOL

Bathroom of a airplane Chicago - SFO, I return to my seat and a flight attendent comes up to me and informs me that "consumption of a controlled sustance is just as illegal in the air as it is on the ground" I denied knowing WTF he was talking about and LMAO as he walked away!

a couple of my friends and i wanted to visit pee wee gaskins house to see the murder sites and to light up a few bowls.The house gave off a weird vibe probably just because it was in the woods

Gotta say no shit a guy i work with blazed his batty at power plant in the porta shitter.

myself.... i guess mabye just at the bar in our town we know everyone at.

During a protest In downtown Los Angeles. A few of us sat on the front steps of City hall and sparked a few joints.:cool: We also openly smoked during the march. Lapd didnt seem to mind they were taking pictures of us.:nicethread:

Outside the supreme court before sentencing for growing cannabis (production of a dangerous drug). Was smoking with the Barrister who was going to represent me. What a laugh. Ended up with no conviction, no fine and only got 40hrs community service. I am going to hell aren't I?

Outside the supreme court before sentencing for growing cannabis (production of a dangerous drug). Was smoking with the Barrister who was going to represent me. What a laugh. Ended up with no conviction, no fine and only got 40hrs community service. I am going to hell aren't I?

LOL No not to hell its gods gift :cheer::cheer:
But yeah thats pretty crazy! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom