Crazy grow - Breeding question

BrokrnEyes

Okay so I've been growing a bag seed the past few months mainly as a test for the mainlining technique eye rather than using a seed I've paid for and surprisingly this plan has performed beautifully. It's really taken to the mainlining technique, doesn't seem to have a high water demand and having thrown it into flower a week ago it's already growing the buds. Needless to say if it continues to perform like this it will be a real shame not to perverse I d genes and do I was wondering if I could get some input from you guys on an idea I had.

1. After harvest I throw the plant back into veg, i.e. Monster crop it.
2. If that works and it comes back I take several clones and, after rooting, spray with colossal silver ( The liquid silver that assures feminization) on the clones and then pollinate the mother.

Aside from the freaky Frankenstein's monster element would the resulting seeds be viable? I mean both parents will have identical genetics (for better and worse I suppose), would the resulting offspring be "seed clones@, would some genetic drift occur, would the mother plant even produce seeds if the pollen has the exact same genetics?

Would love to but cant. Mainlining doesn't seem to allow for clones (unless you build it in I imagine, which I didn't). This is definitely one tough plant though, I accidentally damaged a branch 4-5 days into flower and she didn't even blink so I'm pretty confident she'll be able to monster. From the leaves she looks pretty solidly indica.

Interesting side note I did the seed shell check and according to the diagram the seed was female, pre-flowers and then the regular flowers confirmed it. Just to cover all my bases, does anyone know when a plant would start to show male characteristics (i.e. hermaphrodite)? I currently don't have any reason to suspect that it would, but then I don't have any reason to suspect that it would not again because it's bag seed. Also and I'm sure I'm pushing my luck with this one, would anyone know of a website for resource that might help me to identify The plant if it is a known strain based on physical characteristics, such as leaf, full height, flower color and smell?

Back
Top Bottom