420 Points

Lemon Paradise

I did not know where to post this,, so this looks like a good place..

I don't know if I am stoned,, (well maybe a little) or if this is new...

but what the heck are these credit all about????!!??!?!?!?!?

anyone know? looks like a new feature? should I take out a loan? lol:bong::reading420magazine::bong:

what are credits

What are these credits for? I tried looking them up and it looks like you can donate your credits to other people or put it into savings from checking. Also noticed you can have loans and there is penalties for paying back a loan. What does all this mean and what is it for?

Re: Credits

seriously man? K'mon, everyone does it! You just now noticed it?

lol, j/k, I just noticed it too. What is this credits? buy buy buy!!! can I buy cool 420 hats and shirts?

looks like it is giving you 15 credits for starting a thread, 10 for replying in a thread.. and a few for +repping people...

don't know what they are gonna be used for.. but I am getting rich.. hehe

although I see people who just signed up getting 100 or 200 for signing up.. DoH!.. I need mroe credits... lol

so yeah I just saw this too...... What's the real deal here? It makes me sad and angry not to know things.. so until I get an answer I shall continue to cry and break things...

don't cry and break things... smoke and be happy:cool::)

But.. But... I'm so confused, angry, and sad... I must know.. Whats the deal here?

Oh and how are people that just signed up gonna have more credits than members that have been posting?

Re: what are credits

We will be posting the details on credits shortly!

I took out a loan and now my journal is in foreclosure....what will become of me...

Back
Top Bottom