Crop King freebie question

Yeatster

Not sure if I'm in the right area for this question but, here it goes.

First, I ordered 5 Jack Herer autoflower from, Crop King.
I got 7 seeds delivered (2 freebies :))

My question is, will these freebies be a total crap shoot, or, can I expect them to be autoflower? I wouldn't normally mind either way but, I am trying to do a perpetual (2 at a time), in a 2 3/4' x 2 3/4' x 4', which is one reason I chose autos.

Thanks for any help!
Peace.

Never have received a free seed from CKS. :(

me neither, maybe its just a luck thing..or laziness, accidentally dropped 7 in and didn't want to pull 2 out..

Nah I don't think it's a luck thing..I just won 15 seeds in the valentine's contest and I got 21 seeds 2 extra each pack.same with my last order..I bought 10 got 12...but I don't get them in the cks package just zip lock bags Because they can't send to usa as its illeagle.and they send any swag separately from the seeds.2 shipments..from what I have seen if you get seeds in there cks packet card you don't get extra seeds..that's what I noticed from talking with people..

makes sense, i got the cks pack as advertised. not complaining at all just surprised to see almost everyone gets extra's.its pretty awesome of them. thanks!

:rofl:
makes sense, i got the cks pack as advertised. not complaining at all just surprised to see almost everyone gets extra's.its pretty awesome of them. thanks!

Well we here in the states get some extra seeds..you guys in Canada have healthcare..your winning...LoL

What the hell is a poutine?

Poutine is a Canadian dish, originating in the province of Quebec, made with french fries and cheese curds topped with a light brown gravy. This fast-food dish is typically found across Canada and in some places in the northern United States, less often elsewhere and is still considered 'exotic' in such places.

Got it now. Greasy spoon fare.

I ordered 10 crown royale fem 10 early vixen fem and 10 pack of auto fem mix they sent me 25 mix autos so I got a bonus 15 no complaints here!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom