Crop King freebie question

Geez thats pretty insane they give away seeds like that, I didn't think they did since it doesn't say anything on the web site. I ordered 2 x 5 packs when I got mine in original packaging and didn't get freebies. Oh well, maybe next time. Either way Crop King rocks! Great genetics and lots of good contests and swag!

They are free. You just need to trust that your seeds will be as you ordered when possible. It's free. If you can't trust who you do business with, then why do business at all.

jlsummer2015

I ordered 10 crown royale fem 10 early vixen fem and 10 pack of auto fem mix they sent me 25 mix autos so I got a bonus 15 no complaints here!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That is a big enough order for you to be flagged as a good spender.

Congrat on the free beans.

I would like to expand on this issue of freebies. I never expect anything for free. It is nice when the merchant throws in a few freebies, expressing his/her appreciation for me doing business with them. Makes good business sense. Makes me want to order from them again.
Crop King has been a good vendor offering great seeds at a good price. All the seeds that I have started have germinated and growing as expected. Crop King has never given me any reason NOT to purchase their outstanding products. AAA+ rating in my book.
jlsummer2015

Back
Top Bottom