Cultivator Disciple - Coco - Barney's Blue Cheese

What is up every ooooooone !!!!!!!!

Today is day 27 flower and things are looking good ! Well I think.

As per @Cultivator 's advice I will keep on giving 0.3 ec calmag and top to 1.5 ec of ionic coco bloom + cannazym, buddhas tree pk, buddhas tree meta boost, supervit and great white microrizhae.

To all the pros out there, how are things looking in your opinion ?

Thanx and have a great blessed day : )

Whats up everyone ! I need HELP. Everything was going great until a couple of days ago. I have fungus gnats and my tent smells of wet socks. Should I let the pots dry out ? The buds don't smell of rot and leaves etc look real healthyso I suggest it's just me overwatering. But you guys would probably have a better idea of what it could be and what I should do. Here is how they look right now:

Whats up everyone ! I need HELP. Everything was going great until a couple of days ago. I have fungus gnats and my tent smells of wet socks. Should I let the pots dry out ? The buds don't smell of rot and leaves etc look real healthyso I suggest it's just me overwatering. But you guys would probably have a better idea of what it could be and what I should do. Here is how they look right now:

nah not shock that was a long time ago... how often are you watering them? room humidity?

Back
Top Bottom