Cultivator Disciple - Coco - Barney's Blue Cheese

Always leave the leaves on the outside of the plant, they form into a kind of skirt in the end...the plant needs these to show you is there is a deficiency....if you take too many your pant has no defences. I think you took a few too many. But its a common mistake and im sure they will recover. Just keep a good eye on your ph and ec
Have you seen my last post of how the plants are looking on this thread ? They're doing great brother

I'm growing in coco brother and you should never ever let coco dry out completely or else you are calling for problems.
Rubbish, I let mine dry out all the time...it avoids all kinds of problems...less gnats, humidity...less money on nutrients and the roots penetrate the medium so much easier. I only water enough late in flower to avoid wilting, this keeps the risk of mould down and the plants produce more of the good stuff and I use colder water out of the tap...I dont warm it up.(in late flower)

Rubbish, I let mine dry out all the time...it avoids all kinds of problems...less gnats, humidity...less money on nutrients and the roots penetrate the medium so much easier. I only water enough late in flower to avoid wilting, this keeps the risk of mould down and the plants produce more of the good stuff and I use colder water out of the tap...I dont warm it up.(in late flower)
Thanx for the info ! I will try that out because I indeed have freaking gnats although not many anymore. Thanx brother

Have you seen my last post of how the plants are looking on this thread ? They're doing great brother
Yes they look ok, you know by controlling the environment in the stretch period you can make your nodes much closer together...so if your night time temps are less than 2 degrees difference your node spacings will be heaps closer. But only do this for the first two weeks or so after flip. You are doing well, now tweak that shit.

I have two Blue cheese going....and they are such different phenos, one is a fucking monster...1m high and I flipped her at less than 6 inches!!!!!! The other is 70cm and got a thumping stem on it for its size. Id like to show you the difference in the node spacings as I didnt control the temp at night in one tent and the other I did and you wouldn't believe how different the babies have turned out.

Wou
I have two Blue cheese going....and they are such different phenos, one is a fucking monster...1m high and I flipped her at less than 6 inches!!!!!! The other is 70cm and got a thumping stem on it for its size. Id like to show you the difference in the node spacings as I didnt control the temp at night in one tent and the other I did and you wouldn't believe how different the babies have turned out.
Would love to see some pics !

This is my trial tent, the back right is the pumping Blue Cheese! I have grown it before and it shoots off like a fire cracker! And it takes ages to flower, also note how far the nodes are apart on the very back plants. Oh, the plant on the left of it is Super Skunk, it is just about to head into full flower. In the middle row on the right is two smaller phones of super skunk(right) and left is a smaller phone of Blue Cheese...mind you these two guys are in smaller pots than the blue cheese at the back. In the foreground on the right is Jack Herrer and on the left is Critical Kush(it was flipped two weeks later. Now behind the Critical Kush in the middle ground in full heavy bud is Critical Kush as well!! And guess what?? This whole tent was flipped at exactly the same time(apart from CK I just mentioned. But the in full bud CK was grown from a clone where as the rest was from seed. this shows you how much bloody longer it takes, especially when pretty much they had only been alive for three to four weeks before flip. Now Take note of the node spacing.
IMG_6238.JPG
IMG_6241.JPG

These girls were flipped at the same time as the others, but I controlled the nighttime temperature to be the same as the day 21-24c....it practically stops stretch and keeps the node spacing very close...its great for light coverage and even temperature. Also note how the colas are pretty much formed and fattening up. Its been 4 weeks to the day since 12/12. I hand water them(its a cunt) and I give them 1/4 strength nutrients. I use sensi part a and b 1ml per ltr, 1 ml per litre of calimagic, 3/4 of a ml per qtr of b booster and at the start of flowering I use Bud ignitor, mid flower I use Big bud and late flower week 6-8 I use Over drive. I keep my temps down so I dont have to water so much and the absolute maximum ppm I use is 900ppm...which is I think not even 1 EC. The first week of flowering I still use veg nutrients but I add the bud ignitor, then the second week I use 50/50 veg and flowering notes....then I flush shit out of them with phd water so the reading is below 100ppm. I then give them a 900ppm dose of flowering notes with big bud. And bang!!!! They get horny!

Attachments

• IMG_6174.JPG
    IMG_6174.JPG
    718.5 KB · Views: 121
Super skunk is looking great, but look at the node spacing :( SS is the top image, the bottom is the stockier Blue Cheese,..I reckon this thing is going to be a thumper!

Attachments

• IMG_6240.JPG
    IMG_6240.JPG
    795.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_6242.JPG
    IMG_6242.JPG
    674.7 KB · Views: 113
These girls were flipped at the same time as the others, but I controlled the nighttime temperature to be the same as the day 21-24c....it practically stops stretch and keeps the node spacing very close...its great for light coverage and even temperature. Also note how the colas are pretty much formed and fattening up. Its been 4 weeks to the day since 12/12. I hand water them(its a cunt) and I give them 1/4 strength nutrients. I use sensi part a and b 1ml per ltr, 1 ml per litre of calimagic, 3/4 of a ml per qtr of b booster and at the start of flowering I use Bud ignitor, mid flower I use Big bud and late flower week 6-8 I use Over drive. I keep my temps down so I dont have to water so much and the absolute maximum ppm I use is 900ppm...which is I think not even 1 EC. The first week of flowering I still use veg nutrients but I add the bud ignitor, then the second week I use 50/50 veg and flowering notes....then I flush shit out of them with phd water so the reading is below 100ppm. I then give them a 900ppm dose of flowering notes with big bud. And bang!!!! They get horny!
What !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dayum !!!!!!!! Freaking amazing grow !!!! Rarely seen such full juicy buds : ) You must be be doing something right ! I will definitely be subbed in when you start your own journal. I was thinking of growing different strains in my tent but since its my girst grow ever I decided to keep it as simple as possible brother : )

telling someone to let coco dry and pretend to hav

Too bad there are people like you who mislead people with bad advice. Instead of controlling gnats or eradicating them, you let your coco dry and have a salt buildup.

if you want to get the most out of your plants and coco you should be feeding them small amounts 3 times a day
this adds air to the root system each time you water.

i water mine 3 times a day,there in 5 gallon smart pots,
i use the drain to waste,
you will benefit from feeding it 3 times,bigger plants,bigger yields,

the idea of growing in coco is much the same as hydroponics,the plants will except more feeds,
so increasing it makes you get the most out of using coco,

its like driving a sports car at 30mph instead of putting your foot down.

Тройной_фейспалм.jpg

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dayum !!!!!!!! Freaking amazing grow !!!! Rarely seen such full juicy buds : ) You must be be doing something right ! I will definitely be subbed in when you start your own journal. I was thinking of growing different strains in my tent but since its my girst grow ever I decided to keep it as simple as possible brother : )
Man, you are doing really well...its all about environment and lights. I use a variety of LED`s

Back
Top Bottom