Cultivator Disciple - Coco - Barney's Blue Cheese

use yellow sticky straps for the adults, u can see a product like it - (insect catcher pack) from the website i told u about great white

spray neem and tec fort every 4 days
for example - monday, tuesday you spray, then you miss wednesday,thursday,friday and saturday, sunday and monday - spray and so on

do not spray in last 2 weeks of flowering
gnats are always a issue for me in coco, using this way i eradicated them at all
(i personally spray 4 products, 4 days a week - 3 off)

root rot is impossible at the current moment, more likely in the last 1-2 weeks of flower
never let coco dry out, never

What's up everyone ! Things are looking much better in the garden. To deal with these annoying fungus gnats I let the pots dry out a bit, added sticky traps and put about one inch of sterilised play sand as well as adding some great white shark + cannazym to my feeding to reinforce the root system as we know that the larvaes feed on roots. Anyways the buds/leaves are looking frosty and healthy.

@ Cultivator Disciple
Is this your first run with the BF Blue Cheese or have you run it before, if so what do you think?
I have 10 beans in the chiller that I plan on popping following this grow.

Thanx ! It means a lot that you say this as I know you are always honest ! When I stuff my nose in the buds I can't wait till I harvest, dry, cure and SMOKE them !!!
You’ll be there soon enough, don’t get in a hurry now.

@ Cultivator Disciple
Is this your first run with the BF Blue Cheese or have you run it before, if so what do you think?
I have 10 beans in the chiller that I plan on popping following this grow.
Hey @gr865 ! What's up. This indeed is my first run at barneys farm blue cheese and I can tell you that it won't be the last. I'm in love with this strain. It is so resistent ! I've treated it so badly in so many ways and yet it is being so nice and love giving. Definitely get into your fridge right now and start sowing them seeds brother !!!!

Hell !! Ooooooooooo !!!!!!!! How is everyone doing today ??? My ladies are happy as hell : ) Temp + RH is under total control as you can see, temperature in my city today is 34°c so I had to turn on my AC unit in my room so environment stays under perfect control. Today is day 34 of flower. Another 2 weeks of feeding + 1 week of flushing and I should be good for harvest : )))

Have a great and blessed day my Good Fellaz !

What ! Is ! Upppppp !!!!!!!! Brothers and sisters !!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went into the tent and OH GOD ! The ladies are looking like top models ! What do you think ??? Today is end of week 5. Another 3 weeks before harvest. When I stuff my nose into the buds they smell like sugar and fruits : )

Frost is what we love !!!

Here are the pics with flash and no red lights of todays lollipoping/heavy defoliating at day 21 flower

@Cultivator let me know if the process has went well please
Always leave the leaves on the outside of the plant, they form into a kind of skirt in the end...the plant needs these to show you is there is a deficiency....if you take too many your pant has no defences. I think you took a few too many. But its a common mistake and im sure they will recover. Just keep a good eye on your ph and ec

Back
Top Bottom