Cultivator Disciple - Coco - Barney's Blue Cheese

telling someone to let coco dry and pretend to hav

Too bad there are people like you who mislead people with bad advice. Instead of controlling gnats or eradicating them, you let your coco dry and have a salt buildup.

if you want to get the most out of your plants and coco you should be feeding them small amounts 3 times a day
this adds air to the root system each time you water.

i water mine 3 times a day,there in 5 gallon smart pots,
i use the drain to waste,
you will benefit from feeding it 3 times,bigger plants,bigger yields,

the idea of growing in coco is much the same as hydroponics,the plants will except more feeds,
so increasing it makes you get the most out of using coco,

its like driving a sports car at 30mph instead of putting your foot down.

Тройной_фейспалм.jpg
telling someone to let coco dry and pretend to hav

Too bad there are people like you who mislead people with bad advice. Instead of controlling gnats or eradicating them, you let your coco dry and have a salt buildup.

if you want to get the most out of your plants and coco you should be feeding them small amounts 3 times a day
this adds air to the root system each time you water.

i water mine 3 times a day,there in 5 gallon smart pots,
i use the drain to waste,
you will benefit from feeding it 3 times,bigger plants,bigger yields,

the idea of growing in coco is much the same as hydroponics,the plants will except more feeds,
so increasing it makes you get the most out of using coco,

its like driving a sports car at 30mph instead of putting your foot down.

Тройной_фейспалм.jpg
Lol, nice one mate....you didnt read what I said, I use low PPM and I forgot to mention that I have a 20% volume of the pot run off when I do water so it does flush the salts out...anyway mate your attempt at bagging bounces straight off, as you can see im at week 4 and my buds are joined up and its frosty and stinky as hell already. I have no nutrient burn on my leaves and I dont have to waist a ton of cash on nutrients that my plants cant possibly take up. You have no idea of physiology of a plant and their capabilities of absorbing nutrients. I know how salts build up, I know how to calculate it as well and I did mention that I flush...I get 1 pound per m2. Nutrients are just a small part of your grow

Hi fellaz ! Just a quick question here. I just watered my 5 (5 Gallon pots) and when I lifted one of them it smelled like amonia, cat piss mixed with a fart smell (nasty). What could that be guys ? @Cultivator have you ever encounteres this kind of issue ? This is since today only so that's why I would rather ask now in case I need to take action quickly. Peace out brothers : )

Hi fellaz ! Just a quick question here. I just watered my 5 (5 Gallon pots) and when I lifted one of them it smelled like amonia, cat piss mixed with a fart smell (nasty). What could that be guys ? @Cultivator have you ever encounteres this kind of issue ? This is since today only so that's why I would rather ask now in case I need to take action quickly. Peace out brothers : )

You know my man,
I make FECO so I really don't care what it smells like.
I will take it off your hands if your are offended by the odor!

:peace::passitleft:

Hi everyone ! Today is a great day. After having added 100 grams of Diatomaceous earth on top of my pots and fed the girls yesterday, today I no longer have any fungus gnats. The guy at the growshop told me to go with this and he was 100% right. The best thing above all is that it is completely organic. It also got rid of the amonia smell : ) It's what they use for cat liter to not have any piss smell.

Here is how they are looking today : )

What is everyones different techniques for flushing guys !

I am in day 39 of flower of my 8 week blue cheese strain. I am thinking of flushing in 9 days for a period of 7 days.

I would love your feedback on how to do this process as good as possible. Nutes, no nutes, ph, no ph ?

Thanx !!!!!!!!!

This is how thes are looking today in day 39 flower

Back
Top Bottom