Cultivator Disciple - Coco - Barney's Blue Cheese

Hi fellaz ! Just a quick question here. I just watered my 5 (5 Gallon pots) and when I lifted one of them it smelled like amonia, cat piss mixed with a fart smell (nasty). What could that be guys ? @Cultivator have you ever encounteres this kind of issue ? This is since today only so that's why I would rather ask now in case I need to take action quickly. Peace out brothers : )
Hi fellah, it sounds like the smell of stagnant water to me, maybe put your plants up on something like bricks and make sure you drain all water away when you water them. Even better...let the medium dry out.

Sorry im a bit late here, your babies look great! Cut back on the nutrients, now looks like a good time to give them a late bloom booster/bulker like overdrive. They still have easy 3 weeks to go, make sure you dont cut em too early...make sure you can see the calyxes swelled right up so you get maximum yield.

Sorry im a bit late here, your babies look great! Cut back on the nutrients, now looks like a good time to give them a late bloom booster/bulker like overdrive. They still have easy 3 weeks to go, make sure you dont cut em too early...make sure you can see the calyxes swelled right up so you get maximum yield.

Thanx for stopping by and inputing your advices : ) I will use plagron green sensation on monday for a full week on top of ionic coco bloom. I will also fully stop calmag. And when trichomes become fully cloudy I shall then flush with ph to 6 water with some lemon drops to make it a natural oh down. I dont want to alter taste or smell.

Back
Top Bottom