Cultivator Disciple - Coco - Barney's Blue Cheese

LOL!

Penny, try eating spicy food next time. Works like a charm for me. You're still bombed out of your mind, but much more manageable. A dark room sounds like the stuff nightmares are made out of.

The reason I started smoking about 6 or 7 years ago was to help with sleep. Ive suffered with insomnia for as long as I can remember. I don't have that problem anymore, unless I don't smoke in the evenings.

I sometimes (not very often) won't smoke so that I can binge on netflix until the early hours of the morning. Cannabis works a little too well to knock me out, so usually I will start watching a movie/series and then pass out half way through. I've watched some movies several times and still have no fucken clue what's going on. LOL!

I sometimes (not very often) won't smoke so that I can binge on netflix until the early hours of the morning. Cannabis works a little too well to knock me out, so usually I will start watching a movie/series and then pass out half way through. I've watched some movies several times and still have no fucken clue what's going on. LOL!

Hahahaha I know exactly what you mean ! Well, I will make sure to let you know how my first ever puff of home grown veggie has gone for me. Lol

I meant, should the extractor still be kept on for air renewal amd getting smells out of tent through carbon filter ?

Yes. Fresh air is a good thing and like PW said, keep air moving around in the tent but not directly on the buds. You can turn the extractor to high if humidity gets too high or turn it to low towards the end as the humidity drops, if the extractor has that option.

Yes. Fresh air is a good thing and like PW said, keep air moving around in the tent but not directly on the buds. You can turn the extractor to high if humidity gets too high or turn it to low towards the end as the humidity drops, if the extractor has that option.
Thanx PW and Hi Asesino ! I am running a controller with my extractor, so yea I can easily manage it as I please : )

Everyone has already answered your question. So you're all good.

Back
Top Bottom