Cultivator Disciple - Coco - Barney's Blue Cheese

Day 46 flower

Things are running smoothly. My humidity is around 50% and temps are around 22°c. Since I have an AC unit in the room outside of my tent my environment is kept stable which really makes a difference.

Here is how the garden is looking today. I am just feeding with plagron green sensation to 0.2 ec + 1.6 ec of ionic coco bloom and ph'ing up to 5.8 as usual

Day 53 flower

What's going on everyone ?

Quick update with some nice pics.

I still have another 3 days of feeding (Plagron Green sensation 0.2 ec + 1.8 ec of Ionic coco bloom for a total of 2.0 ec) before flushing with ph'd water for another 7 days and then harvest !!!!!!!!

Here are the ladies. Check out the 2 gifs ! Nice air movement both on top and bottom of canopy.

Congratulations Disciple. Looks like you have done a good job.

Wait until you smoke your first harvest. Nothing better.

Yeah, you're going to be sky high. If you get paranoid... just remind yourself that if it's strong enough to fuck you that hard, then it's some good shit. ;)

Yeah, you're going to be sky high. If you get paranoid... just remind yourself that if it's strong enough to fuck you that hard, then it's some good shit. ;)

The reason why I am planning to harvest at it's latest stage is because they say it makes you less paranoid and gives you more of a couch lock effect. That's what I'm looking for

The reason why I am planning to harvest at it's latest stage is because they say it makes you less paranoid and gives you more of a couch lock effect. That's what I'm looking for

Good luck with that then. :ganjamon:

Some of my first home grown could make me green out! Lol

Yeah, I've had some interesting experiences with some of the stuff I've grown. First time I smoke tested White Rhino, I took about 5 or 6 big bong rips. I went white as a sheet, and broke out in a sweat. Heart was racing. Mouth bone dry. I struggled to even speak. Not pleasant. LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom