Cultivator Disciple - Coco - Barney's Blue Cheese

you dont need to use voodoo and mykos all the way, its a waste of money. once they are added they are alive and thriving providing the root environment is healthy. Just add carboload or molasses or similar too feed the beneficials.

R.E. Humidity.

I used to drop my humidity low towards the end of flower but in most cases i see an inferior product once dropped below 40%. not every time but the whole plant is healthier with between 40-50% humidity. I was adamant on lower humidity until i moved to spain. I started get just nicer buds and the only diff was the higher humidity. for years i dropped it low. now i finish between 40-50% depending on the size and density of buds. Heat and moisture def dont work well together though. Also ive had bud rot regular at 25-30rh so lower humity doesnt mean no mould. Bud rot is the bane of my life and in last several years ive had like 6 or 7 grows wheres theres been zero mould. but its harder to spot in larger rooms and if buds are huge. sometimes you dont know until you harvest if its only on just starting and is on the stem.

you dont need to use voodoo and mykos all the way, its a waste of money. once they are added they are alive and thriving providing the root environment is healthy. Just add carboload or molasses or similar too feed the beneficials.

R.E. Humidity.

I used to drop my humidity low towards the end of flower but in most cases i see an inferior product once dropped below 40%. not every time but the whole plant is healthier with between 40-50% humidity. I was adamant on lower humidity until i moved to spain. I started get just nicer buds and the only diff was the higher humidity. for years i dropped it low. now i finish between 40-50% depending on the size and density of buds. Heat and moisture def dont work well together though. Also ive had bud rot regular at 25-30rh so lower humity doesnt mean no mould. Bud rot is the bane of my life and in last several years ive had like 6 or 7 grows wheres theres been zero mould. but its harder to spot in larger rooms and if buds are huge. sometimes you dont know until you harvest if its only on just starting and is on the stem.

I always thought mould couldnt survive at low rh. Fair enough, will aim to keep it in 40s then :)

Honest mate ive lost full rooms at rh 30. the thing is the room might be at 30rh but when buds are dense its not 30rh on the stem. i still get mould, its a constant battle but i get better quality in the 40-50rh range with temps in the 77-80f range.
well quality is whats most important :)

Day 20 into flower. Just one day away from lolipopping and heavy defoliating. Week3 @Cultivator feeding schedule
0.3 cal mag
+1.4 ionic coco bloom
20ml/10L bud blood
25ml/10L cannazym

I would have plucked more down leaves cause it seems there are still lower shades bud sites. I ve always been a bit afraid to defoliate too much. However it really does seem that it allow bigger buds up, less pop corn and better air flow

I would have plucked more down leaves cause it seems there are still lower shades bud sites. I ve always been a bit afraid to defoliate too much. However it really does seem that it allow bigger buds up, less pop corn and better air flow
Brother I said one day away from defoliating and lolipopping which means I will do it tomorrow. Will post a pic tomorrow with their new haircut : )

Brother I said one day away from defoliating and lolipopping which means I will do it tomorrow. Will post a pic tomorrow with their new haircut : )

Oh my bad I didn't read you well! :Namaste::Namaste:

Are you going to use buddhas tree pk and metaboost? if so id start it now. Odd that there are hardly no flowers showing yet? Next time id use flowerburst and start it 1 week before flip, makes huge diff. It could be the LED though also. look healthy though.
Hi Cult ! Yes I will use buddhas tree pk and metaboost as stated in your feed schedule week 4. I wasnt able to find buddhas tree flowerburst this grow but for next grow I have found a website this week that will deliver to where I am located.

Just a quick question @Cultivator I should remove 30% bottom growth of my plants, correct ? And any leaves that aren't getting any light, right ?

Have a great day !!!

Ok everyone : ? Today is day 21 of flower and I have done some major defoliation (lollipoping). Here is what they are looking like with their new haircut. Ready to start week 4 with 0.1ec cal mag, +1.5 ec ionic coco bloom, buddhas tree pk + metaboost. Can't wait to see how things keep on going : )

I will make sure to take a picture with normal light tomorrow morning.

Let me know what y'all think about my first lollipop/heavy defoliation ever : )

not a bad first attempt but youve taken a little too much. add some super vit or superthrive this week to aid recovery and also add a scoop of great white mycorhizae. what ever you do dont tamper with the plants anymore from this point.
Ok boss I wont touch them anymore till the end. I have super vit and great white. Should I use them everyday for the next 7 days and then stop ? 2.5 drops super vit per 10 Liter and half a scoop per 10 liter great white ?

Ok everyone : ? Today is day 21 of flower and I have done some major defoliation (lollipoping). Here is what they are looking like with their new haircut. Ready to start week 4 with 0.1ec cal mag, +1.5 ec ionic coco bloom, buddhas tree pk + metaboost. Can't wait to see how things keep on going : )

I will make sure to take a picture with normal light tomorrow morning.

Let me know what y'all think about my first lollipop/heavy defoliation ever : )
Pretty cool! When you get your buds, do you cut that up and mix it with your leaves to smoke or what?

Back
Top Bottom