Czar's poor man's bagseed grow

Okay so when they sink then I can use the paper towel method and THEN plant em is what you're sayin? Well, looks like I'm gonna toss the other 2 seeds I soaked before, I just left em soak for a while and they didn't even show tips...peace out shitty seeds lol!

Updated Pics:

So I've decided on names for my plants, and I'll list 'em by position. They're positioned like this:

1 | 2
3 | 4

1. Jan (who's comin' with me? Thank you, Jan!)
2. Bernice
3. Fran (Stelanoskovichdifidivichki lol!)
4. Stacy's Mom (cuz she's got it goin' on lol)

So everybody got a little water today as they all needed it and I decided to give a little but of very diluted nutes to Fran to see if it will improve or slow growth. I also added a little worm friend to Bernice's cup and we'll see if that helps, so that's where I'm at right now! I might also add some soil to top up Bernice a bit. I'm also currently preparing another bunch for germination when these 4 are ready to move outside, things are going well!

Thanks stony, yeah it may be too early for nutes lol but we'll see i gave a very small amount which i had premixed with 4L distilled along with the regular distilled. It was probably a 1/8 mixture of the premixed and regular water so it should be okay. I'll see how it goes.

I'm picking up a few adapters tomorrow to put another bulb in my lamp, so that should be good. I also put the fan on for about an hour just to move the air around the little ones a bit. Hopefully it will help, let me know what you think!

i have a small fan blowing on the small ones inside. i turn it off every so often for a day or two. but i leave it on for the most part. knah mean?!

I have a medium fan blowing on my plants all the time, and every day I point my big one at em and blast em for a few hours a day. It really helps to give them stronger stems.

yeah i know this i just don't have a small fan so i dont wanna leave my big fan on them for too long, i dont wanna affect them too much, thats all. Picked up the adapter i need today so I'll have 4 lights now, WOO!!

Thanks for checking in guys! I actually checked at wal-mart, but couldn't find any I liked right now but I have one hooked up. In case you haven't realized yet, this is a completely stealth operation lol. Anyways, updates today:

I gave everybody water as everyone was dry as a bone, hooked up my extra light so now i have 4x 13W CFL bulbs goin'! Wooo!!! Anyways, updated pics:

m113.jpg

All my babies topped up

m122.jpg

bottom two

m132.jpg

top two

m142.jpg

Bernice from the top, second set of leaves comin up!

Things seem to be going great, the one looks like it's going to be indica, but iunno how early you can tell. Let me know what you guys think!

Stony: Lol thanks man but I'll pass, the only thing I'm spooning with is my buds when my babies are BIG!!! :p

I forgot to mention I soaked my like...45 other bag seeds and only about 4 or 5 didn't sink, so I chucked 'em and as of yesterday I have a shitload of seeds germinating so hopefully I'll get another solid 4 to start inside. The rest I may just plant randomly outside or start outdoors for a little experiment compared to my babies from inside.

Pics will be up later on today, and hopefully when I check everyone out I'll see significant growth and maybe some solid growth on Bernice's other leaf set. I'm also going to continue giving my bottom left plant a nutrient mixture just to experiment (VERY diluted) and I watered everyone yesterday with no nutes, so if she needs water it'll be with a bit of nutes today. Anyways, a better update will come shortly! :smokin:

Okay, so I widened the spot where the fan is pointed at so they're all getting a lot more air now and looking great! The back left plant's (Jan's) leaves were almost shriveled so I think the light pointed at her was too close so I moved the platform a bit and put her on the ground. Besides that, I checked on my seeds and one had almost a 1/2" taproot, I had to plant the sucker! Another had about 1/4" so I've got 6 now and that's probably all I'll be having inside. The others I'll just plant outdoors directly and hope for the best.

Alright photo time!!! :slide:

Everyone under one roof :grinjoint:

Bernice (definitely on steroids lol)

Close-Up of Fran (Indica, no?)

Stacy's Mom reachin' for the sky

I watered them more than usual and I'm going to let 'em go for a day, start toughening them up for outdoors soon, the fan's gonna be working it's magic as well! I also fed Stacy's Mom some nutes (I realize it may be too early, but we'll see how it goes, it's an experiment) but they're pretty distilled so she'll be good to go. Tomorrow we may see 2 new friends but until then, all I can do is wait...:rollit:

Lookin good man, it looks as if a few of yours are a little bigger then some of mine. Im sure mine will catch up though since Im nuking em with nutes lol.

Back
Top Bottom