Czar's poor man's bagseed grow

Thanks for stopping by Stony! Vexer, you gotta put up some pics of your little ones so I can see how mine compare!

So last night I went and planted my 4 other seeds with root taps at my spot and forgot to bring some distilled water, too high i guess lol. So I planted them and cut a 2L bottle in half, put a few holes in the sides for airflow and covered the spots where I planted, so we'll see if those work out at all! Updated pics will probably be up tonight!

Ill probally post some more pictures on wednesday. But I did post pictures a few days ago, you should check em out they are looking awesome. Yours are lookin good too.

congrats on all the new sprouts. your babes are lookin pretty good. nice n healthy.

i didnt know you were doing an outdoor grow! thats whats up. so am i. it'd be awesome to have another outdoor grow to compare with. +rep for awesomeness!

haha thanks for the rep E-Rok! I'll have to check your shit out! So a little update today, things are looking good except for Bernice is looking a bit droopy today, which makes sense as I tried to compensate for having to water every day so I over-watered her a little but she'll be fine as I'm leaving them all without water except for the 2 newly sprouted seedlings, which I've given a bit of water today to keep 'em growing. I'm gonna post some updated pictures tomorrow since there's not much change today and I'm also gonna be checking out my spot to see if the seedlings are doing well. I gotta grab some fishing line too lol.

unfortunately i won't dank, thanks for checking it out! The actual grow will only be inside for about another week, week and a half at the most. Basically just getting them started for a bit so they don't get all fucked up outside or eaten or whatever. It won't be under MH or HPS cuz I'll only need the 4 x CFL's I have until they are put outdoors.

Thanks dank, yeah everything's looking well! A couple updates today:

I watered everybody today since they were all pretty thirsty, except for Bernice since I'm trying to get her ready to go into the great outdoors. My other little ones popped up, and I'm going to be taking a look at the other little ones at the site tonight or tomorrow so updates when it comes time. Let me know how everything's looking as per the pictures!

All the little ones chillin'

The newest additions

Stacy's Mom looking healthy

Fran getting bigger!

Jan, looks like she was too close to the light, what do you guys think?

Bernice is owning her cup!

What do you guys think about everything? The babies should be going outside in about a week or week and a half, I'm looking at anywhere between the 12-16 of May and I'm kickin' em outside! More updates coming soon! :grinjoint:

the one looks allitle crispy, but thats gotta be light intensity ,i think,kinda weird never usually see anything get burned by compact fluorescent, but it looks like its recovering(no worries) otherwise the seedlings look great .looks like you have the lights close enough and their seems to be no stretching so that's a plus. they look fine keep up the good work

Lookin good czar. Ill post new pictures of my sprouts tomorrow. I would say your big one is just a little bigger then my biggest. Keep up the green growing. Peace.

Sounds good Vex! I wasn't sure if they were truckin' along well but it's good to know that they're not too small or anything lol. More updates coming shortly, keep checkin' in!

A quick little update: I went to my site last night and someone or something was there (hopefully something) and the half of the 2L bottles I had overtop my seeds were knocked over and moved a bit and there were NO signs of any plants or seedlings, but I could still see the outline of where the bottles were moved. Hopefully this was the job of some hungry deer, since I haven't put up my fishing line fence or sprayed any soap/water mix around yet which I should have done.

I also picked up a water pH tester from the store today and checked out my distilled water to find out it's around 5.7 pH, while the nutrient mix that I have is running about 5.5 pH. Is there anything I can add to my water or nutrient mix to raise my pH besides going out to buy pH up/down or dolomite lime?

The other question I have would be is there anything I can use that deer eat as a control at my site? I want to test my anti-deer methods like my fence and soap/water by putting a plant or something inside where I'll be growing and see if anything gets to it, any ideas? I'm trippin' out cuz I hope to god it's not some random people who stumbled onto my site! Let me know guys, I need help!!!

:thanks:

lol love ur enthusiasm skunk! :p I might post some pics tonight if not tomorrow for sure but I only visit my site at night so I don't wanna bust out a bunch of flash photography there lol, but let me know if you can tell me anything that deer eat so I can use it to test my spot out! I also copped some pH up today so I'm gonna fix up my water and give some to my plants. Does pH up have to sit for a bit before you water? Does it matter?

Back
Top Bottom