D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Id go frame houses for 9 hours a day then hit at least 100 balls.
Then one day I was trying to hang a sheet a drywall on the ceiling by my lonesome and fell off a ladder. Bulged my lower disc and that was about the end of golfing. Been about 3 years now, I have played two full rounds since.
I always loved how golf teaches about life. Always something new and different.
Im getting healthier in the back, but this life of constitution is ruff sometimes. Next round I get in ill be thinking about you two guys.

Holy happy Sabbath. Im gonna lick some wounds from a hard laborious week.
I got that pak all in the jars.

I start all seeds in paper towels and zip locks. Then about half or more come up with their shells still on. Mrs K gots that delicate touch. Heres how she do. A q tip in a cup of water then touches the shell and they release. Might take a couple drops. Got a cool pic tho.
Four of four on dk genitics
Heres one to watch grimace o.g. at f2 I love the stucture one week in
Flower room
Happy weekend my 420 fam.

Excellent garden tour DK. Love the bud & wedge pic. So when seeds sprout still wearing helmets your wife drops water on them until they fall off? The tighter, less cracked ones are always a problem.....will it work on these too? Good tip that I'll have to try. I usually have to pry off manually, which can be tough on delicate new sprouts. :Namaste:

Grimace lookin fire buddy!
My dude shes looking props. Had an identical looking smelling male too. F3 hehe.
Plants are looking happy. Hope your back heals up, don't give up hope. Mine was messed up for 20 years and after surgery is finally much better. I run those obstacle race things now for fun :) Happy Easter my friend. :Namaste:
had to talk about it before I had to hand mix some concrete. Shits all twisted up and fooking tight. Gonna get some meds in.
You got me wanting to get some slurry.
Happy daze brother.
Enjoy the fruits of your labor man.. looks tasty! :yummy:
Thanks brother.
Excellent garden tour DK. Love the bud & wedge pic. So when seeds sprout still wearing helmets your wife drops water on them until they fall off? The tighter, less cracked ones are always a problem.....will it work on these too? Good tip that I'll have to try. I usually have to pry off manually, which can be tough on delicate new sprouts. :Namaste:
Had to pitch that one pic up there hehe.
She will did a q tip in water then let a drop or two at time on the helmet let that soak in and continues till its nice and soft. Some fall off on their own and some still have to be pried off. But much easier to do. I have ripped a couple heads off before she took control of them babies.

Happy Sabbath folks. Got a peak at the garden at day 12 of flip. Gotta say these new lights are gonna take some getting used to. Having to fill buckets every other day. Gonna have to upbthe ppm and start adding co2 and silica. Ive added the co2 via vinegar and sodium bicarbonate. Silica is on the way.
Everything looks close. The wonderwoman will take a week longer and grimace will be a week early.

So the new babes are doing good. Only having issues with the new sour d seed. I have tried to pop four and nadda. They just rot. Think about shooting an email to the people but shit I know sometimes thats the way she goes. Sometimes she goes sometimes she dont. Heres what we got up.

Happy gardening everyone.

Thanks brother, variety huh.
We have loads of seeds. Gotta grow em sometime. I wish I could groe more.:rofl: dont we all.
Hope these new ones contain some girls.
For insurance I cloned legacy and the wife has monster croped a dolato. (She likes the dolato) didnt at first but now shes a big fan. Shes starting to make seeds too. :rofl:
Her first stain will be coming soon. Be on the look out for dirty bubbles.
Happy daze brother jim.

Missed Saturday update. Daughter had a charity 5 mile run and my son had his first concert.. daughter got done in an awesome time. And the boys rock band rocked out hard on stage in between some very good country bands. What a fun family day.
Heres some of mom and pops.
Here are the strawberry vortex.
We have had this one and very wonderfull bud. Hopes we get a girl.
Now the texas blueberries they are in front with the blue wonder x vortex in back.
Forgive the mess. We made a quick little veg area and are using the tent for making some crosses.
Bee back in a min with some flowers.

Flower room. Day 21 of 10/14
Got in before lights on.
Legacy haze
Pineapple vortex
Noah. Last run with this girl it has been fun. Might be my best attempt on her yet. Full organics and we have her holding some strawberry animal cookie seeds.
Grimace f2 full organics as well and showing my lack of experience in dirt. Scratching my head guys. Any suggestions on what she might want? Looks to me like shes starving. I will check runoff, but she's had exactly what noah has had.

Wonder woman x vortex
Dolato holding bubblegum seeds.
Happy gardens folks.

Back
Top Bottom