D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Color looks ok to me on grimace.. unless you have grown out before and know she shouldnt be as light green. Green looks healthy and even on all leaves.. doesnt look like my plants that get yellow early on. Maybe shes got a bigger belly lol.

Strawberry animal cookies sounds like a good one... surely that will turn out fire.. dolato bubblegum would be tasty too! Vortexs in veg look real nice.. love those serrations on leaves. Your noah sure looks better then mine did hehe.. can see the frost building on fan Ieaves. Looks so good buddy.. may have to start my new run earlier. You guys are killing me here lol.:green_heart:

They're looking like happy little plants!
thanks Doobs. They were potted up day before pic and. They just got topped. Look for some bushes soon.
Color looks ok to me on grimace.. unless you have grown out before and know she shouldnt be as light green. Green looks healthy and even on all leaves.. doesnt look like my plants that get yellow early on. Maybe shes got a bigger belly lol.

Strawberry animal cookies sounds like a good one... surely that will turn out fire.. dolato bubblegum would be tasty too! Vortexs in veg look real nice.. love those serrations on leaves. Your noah sure looks better then mine did hehe.. can see the frost building on fan Ieaves. Looks so good buddy.. may have to start my new run earlier. You guys are killing me here lol.:green_heart:
Thanks for the input brother. Havent grown these yet have like 100 or more. The parents were dark green with light purple. I have been going feed water water maybe ill go feed feed water for a week and see.
I had to hit noah with the strawberry animal cookies before I let her go. Only got four seeds of the strawberry animals two were male and the other two are up and growing. Fingers crossed to see at least one girl.
Had the boy hid in the kitchen with other plants. The kidds woke up and were like weres the strawberries. The wife and I about hit the floor. They were convinced we had some for breakfast.
Dolato x bubblegum was the wifes idea. Dern sure sounds great to me. She made about a shit ton of seeds too. May need some testers.;)

Yea id try feeding more but who knows maybe she's the one light green pheno out of many.. could do a slurry test to get a better idea. Good luck with the strawberry cookies... too funny about the kids.. that male is a good one for sure haha. Always willing to try out a new strain.. bubbleato could be the new hit hehe.:high-five:

Yea id try feeding more but who knows maybe she's the one light green pheno out of many.. could do a slurry test to get a better idea. Good luck with the strawberry cookies... too funny about the kids.. that male is a good one for sure haha. Always willing to try out a new strain.. bubbleato could be the new hit hehe.:high-five:
I think ill do a test if she keeps getting lighter, but for now ill keep the same schedule cause other than light color she looks pretty good. No weird spotting or any yellow tips.
If the dirty bubblelato come out there will be plenty brother.

Better get a couple strawberry plants growing on the kitchen window sill...hahaha. Good story. Cool to hear about your kids. Those new starts are as healthy as they can be. Flowers pretty & frosty as always. :Namaste:
Hey we do have some real strawberries outside told the wife I might do a stealth outside grow. Hehe.

Its the thrid day. But only Tuesday. I am f-in sore too. Last week on a steep metal roof this week taking out a huge slab. Jack hammer and backhoe for dusty today. Fckin people. At least the good Lord blessed us with seed bearing herbs on this day of the week.
Heres a couple I forgot to put up this week.
Some legacy haze roots and a funky duck foot poly strawberry cookies.
Heres some fuzzz
The first of four had this same thing growing on.
Happy daze.

I see you dog! Tell me more aboutNoah, I love the looks. Why is she leaving? And what cookies is the CookiesxLemons? :) i see that legacy frosting up yeah boi

Peace homie
Sup broski, the lemon cookies I grew were fantastic. I used animal cookie mama oregon lemon daddy.
I love that noah, but I have literally fck loads of seeds that ive been working hard on. Hate to se them sittin there not grown. So many terps so little time. I have been hitting noah with my studs, so she will linger.
Gonna take some work and time. By the time we hit f3 my eyes nose and heart will hopefully find those two that will get her in back in true form.
Legacy heck ya. Shes a beaut. Like this pheno. She looking like the lime green one. Got a clone of this. My next breeding project is getting these to f2.
See what im talking about. Frikin time and dustys tiny ass grow. Hehe.
Happy daze hugs from mine to yours.

Noah bud looks more white than green. :goodjob: Is the 14 hr. dark due to some tropical genetics? :Namaste:
Thank you brother. I started running 16/8 in veg and10/14 in flower after reading an article on plant rest ( had nothing to do with cannabis)and noticed my plant are on rest mode after about 10 hours of light. I have not noticed any real difference in yeild, or potency. All tho I dont own an appropriate set of scales.
Thats 14 hours a week I save in electrical cost. Only running about 700w in flower and 200w in veg so not substantial savings, bit it os noticed during the summer months.

Thank you brother. I started running 16/8 in veg and10/14 in flower after reading an article on plant rest ( had nothing to do with cannabis)and noticed my plant are on rest mode after about 10 hours of light. I have not noticed any real difference in yeild, or potency. All tho I dont own an appropriate set of scales.
Thats 14 hours a week I save in electrical cost. Only running about 700w in flower and 200w in veg so not substantial savings, bit it os noticed during the summer months.

Yeah going to try a 13/11 run too now. Even just saving one hour a day on power is good imo

Dude just start fading that grimace out for the finish. No need to feed N at this point just check all your other shit and let her run. Looking good buddy! That legacy is drrrippin! Oowee. My seed stack is nuts too bro I know what you mean! I got some heat that's just waitin to blow out the vault. Much love big cat I see you workin

Yeah going to try a 13/11 run too now. Even just saving one hour a day on power is good imo
High brother. Go for it hey a penny saved is a penny earned.
All the money I save goes somewhere tho. :rofl: ive been busy bro needs to get by everyone's garden. I hope yours us doing well and your enjoying some frosty hard work.
Happy daze
Dude just start fading that grimace out for the finish. No need to feed N at this point just check all your other shit and let her run. Looking good buddy! That legacy is drrrippin! Oowee. My seed stack is nuts too bro I know what you mean! I got some heat that's just waitin to blow out the vault. Much love big cat I see you workin
And dude I think you got the VSOP pheno right there. Aka spaghetti pheno...limp bitch right? Leaves and branches drop and kinda wimpy structure? But a frost BOSS. I'm pretty sure that's the one man. That's the sauce right there homie
I see you on the coast broham. Looking chill my dude.
Grimace is doing the fade nice. She looks like a couple weeks now. I got some o.k. pictures with this potatoe o mine but for some reason cant upload them raskals.
Legacy is a keeper holy moly does she smell great and fooking sticky like icky sticky.
Her and pineapple are in a frost race. Looks like legacy getting her in the stretch. Great work my brother. Eyes are peeled for her mister.
Happy daze

Back
Top Bottom