D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Status update. Week 1 just boost bloom and sea 90.
Week 2 breakdown. On the d.w.c. plants we made a nutrient solution of b.c. boost, magical, gold sheild, b.c. bloom, sea 90, and h2o2.
In that order.
2.5 gallons of r/o water
10ml of boost
10ml bloom
5ml magical
10 ml gold sheild
1/8 tsp of sea 90.
This give us a e.c. of 1.0 and p.h. of 6.4.
For the organic plants we have used just plain r/o water ppm of 8-15 and p.h. 7.0 .
Im totaly in love with this silver pie so is Mrs K. A look before week one defoil.

Finnaly have some dry herb.
Strawberry x vortex
Flash and no flash

@Night4wings20 haha African sativas. Cant wait to see them girls flower. I have some Nigeria haze x wifi I want to pop.
@NoobyMacDooby yup been running this way for a couple years now. Cannabis seems to react well to the tropical daylight schedule. I do get a lettle more strech in veg than 18/6, but I notice better root growth on yhe dwc plants. Give and take the wonderful balance of this world.

Looks mighty tasty there friend! Been bored as shit lately and your updates keep it less boring haha :thumb: Keen to see the next set of flowers :high-five:
hey friend you and jazz are in our thoughts. Hope everything works out proper.
I like to keep it growing hehe.
Bubblicous is looking proper.
thank you kindly friend. The bubblelicious was grown in a one gal pot with used soild amended with down to earth all purpose a lill extra worm castings and sea 90.
Just add water. Lol
She is indeed looking proper
Thank you bud. Alls we did was water and spread the love.

Back
Top Bottom