D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Thanks Big Sparks. It ought to be a sticky haul. Having to move these buckets out for water changes is a stiky fooking mess. Got called out at work by another contractor. Guy was like hey I diddnt know you smoked. I looked down and my arm hairs were all cow lick swirled and stuck together.[/QUOTE]

"Doh!" That's kind of scary, and funny at the same time. I always stop to check my tent(s) before I take off to work in the morning, sometimes I reach in to pick a dying leaf or something. But I have to be careful because a few times the guy working right next to me would be like, "man...I smell something skunky, is that you?" :rofl: lol! Or if I'm doing something in the flower room and then go talk to my wife she'll be like "Pphhheeeewww....you smell like straight weed!" I guess we get used to it and don't really notice the pungent odors coming off of our clothing once we join the rest of the world.

@Big Sparks I normally change my shirt before going into work. Im a carpenter and im in peoples houses all the time. Try to keep that under wraps but yup I know I cant smell my stinky goodness. Thank God this dude liked the ganja. He sparked me up after work. :rofl:

I've got a bubblelicious cross in my seedbank. Yours looks really good, as always the TGA crosses are looking mighty fine too :thumb:
we love bubblelicious it was the first seeds we ever ordered and we fell in love. Havent grown it in a while.
TGA has some very nice strains. And they put lots of work into them. I know the company has split ways and some of the guys are getting their own stuff going. Anyways the vortex is a great sativa.
hope you don't mind if I pull up a seat! Bubblelicious looks delicious! Thankfully I have horses and other 4legged creatures .. So I usually smell like them or steel/welding smoke, its a pretty good cover up lol. happy saturday all!!

:passitleft:
Welcome to our little patch of paradise. I smell like them mary jane cigarettes and saw dust most the time. We got some new gear getting ready to flower and some ready to go timber. Good timing brother.

Welcome to our little patch of paradise. I smell like them mary jane cigarettes and saw dust most the time. We got some new gear getting ready to flower and some ready to go timber. Good timing brother

mmm sawdust haha always loved that smell. Happy to be here! Can't wait to see what's in store!

.....sawdust and maryjane.....I'm a union laborer and work hand n hand with carpenters all the time. Lol! Good Growing DK!
thanks man. I love being a carpenter. ... sometimes. Just not in the morning. Lol
mmm sawdust haha always loved that smell. Happy to be here! Can't wait to see what's in store!
Hey brother, glad you made it. Oohh man got some bubblegum silver pie and some dedevorde haze getting big got to get these girls out of the flower room and the next batch in.
Doesn't matter about what happened between Jill and Subcool, you got their nice genetics so who cares :rofl: Keep it real brother :thumb:
We keeps it reel round hur. Just kidding. Damn I want to go fishing now.
I dont like drama at all and pointing fingers less. But tjem two need to chill out. They made some awesome weed together wonders why they cant get along. Your right tho I dont care realy and I have madebsome realy good crosses with their gear.
That S.A.C is throwing frost all over the place man
This is my best creation yet. Thanking the good Lord for this one. Helps my back gets menstrual cramps on they honches. We got a keeper.

@Night4wings20 busy is the name of the game.:rofl:
Im ready for some aussie sativa show.
Started dry sifting the last run found a hole in my screen. Only ran about 1/4 oz of trim through. So no biggie still pressed nice. Gotts to get a new screen now.

Fucking oath mate :rofl: Ah well I've been sitting on my arse hating on winter for 3 months it's time for some get go!
I just posted my update bro, hope you enjoy :)
Mmmmm tasty hashishins making me drool :rofl: Very nice looking stuff there :drool:
Soon as I get a new screen no leaf matter will pass though and black and shiny and tasty. Heading your way bro.
I like that strawberry! :goodjob:
Sara im sooooo glad ypu made it. I love you. Your the best sponsor ever. Thank you.
How ypur part of the world?

Back
Top Bottom