D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

@Pennywise hehe safty third :rofl: need to head over and check out that xmass hunt. Seen he has regs are yours s1 or regs? I thought you had the s1 but cant remember.

@Triggle my homie I see you and yours having a blast. Good times brother. Been meaning to give you a chat.

Hey brothers, great topic of debate. Penny nailed it these new hybrids are low yielding for the most part. I love huge buds I also enjoy art. Great weed doesn't have to be all coated in frost. For the most part I like these hyped up strains some are just fantastically delicious. Dern wish I had more tho. :rofl:
My main concern is good weed the more the merrier, but always thankful for what we have.
To answer the question at hand is the low yeild frosty weed equal high yeilding great weed?
From a medical stand point id could see a heck ya or atleast a good debate.
From self sustainable stand point it could go the other way. Id rather have good yeilding great weed than fancy connisuer low yeilds that im gonna smoke just as much of anyways.
Then again once in a while I find that bud that I cant finish a bowl of. If all of it was that good id be sad I couldnt poke alot of smot.:rofl:
Happy daze brothers.

Back
Top Bottom