D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

I want a gas strain so bad! This seed thing is a joke lol :rolleyes:

you and me both! I already put my xmas/bday request in to the wife....

Dominion seed co, read the descriptions, pick the one(s) you like the sounds of and purchase

plants look awesome dusty! So thrilled with the light, cheers again for the tip!
:high-five::passitleft:

Silver pie come down day 54
Along with bubblegum. Bubblegum could have gone another week but she was to big and we had lots of breaks and she was dumping her self allover the other gals. Along side 100% r.h. outside I was getting nervous. She come down.
The rest of the closet is getting ready too.

@Pennywise you bet. We like the bubblegum. Sample buds have proved worthy. Nice and mellow heaviness. Might need some advice from you on this auto man. Last one didn't end so good. Not bad but not what im used to. Frigging airy buds like crazy. Hadn't hat that since I was like 16. Think I had to much nitrogen in the soil. Idk she never clumped right. Got this one in a dwc bucket so I can monitior and control n.p.k. ratios.

@Pennywise thanks good sir. That was my thoughts exactly. I dont know my way around organics enough just yet.
One more question what about topping these creatures?

We took down secret haze at day 64. Wowzers ,crazy candied lemon gas terps filled up the whole blessed house. Wow I think I still smell it in the kitchen this morning.

So last seed pop didnt fair so well. We got 100% germination 50% dampening off and then out of that 50% that made it 50% were male. Out of the girls one seeds was fem. Lols
So the new batch consist of cherry bomb gelato and lemon animal cookies.

And some new sprouts.
Seed junkie- kush cake
Thug pug- dead bannan
Oni - sour papaya
Mass med - star pupil
Annunaki - grape romulan x huckleberry soda.
D.k. - noahs ark x grape romulan x huckleberry soda.
D.k. cheesecake. (Barney's farm bluecheese x sensi afgani.)

Photo drop.
Nugs

Flower room

New ones.

Left to right top to bottom
Star pupil, noahs ark x grape romulan x huckleberry soda, g.r. x h.s., sour papaya, l.a. kush cake, dead banana.

Back
Top Bottom